The Ad Council, America’s leading non-profit organization dedicated to using communications to drive social change, elected new members to its Board of Directors at their fall meeting yesterday. The Board is chaired by Linda Boff, Chief Marketing Officer of GE.
New members of the Ad Council Board of Directors include:
- Kasha Cacy, Global CEO, Engine
- Lisa Caputo, Executive Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Customer Experience, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Lisa Donohue, CEO, Publicis Spine
- Ernestine Fu, Chairman, Gfycat and Venture Partner, Alsop Louie Partners
- Amy Fuller, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Accenture
- Jill Gregory, EVP & CMO, NASCAR
- Nick Law, Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Groupe, and President, Publicis Communications
- Kristin Lemkau, CMO, JPMorgan Chase
- Lynn Lewis, President, East Coast and Global CMO, UM
- Erin Madorsky, Chief Revenue Officer, Verve
- Elizabeth McCune, Chief Growth Officer, GroupM Global
- Kirk McDonald, CMO, Xandr
- Nicolle Pangis, CEO, NCC Media
- Sean Reardon, CEO, Moxie, MRY and Zenith USA
- Hayley Romer, Chief Revenue Officer & Publisher, The Atlantic
- Lindsey Roy, CMO, Hallmark Cards
- Erica Schmidt, Global CEO, Cadreon
- Valerie Vargas, SVP, Advertising & Creative Services, AT&T
- Tiffany R. Warren, Chief Diversity Officer, Omnicom
- Danielle Weisberg, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, theSkimm
- Tony Weisman, CMO, Dunkin’ US
- Jennifer Witz, EVP & CMO, SiriusXM
Since the organization’s founding, the Ad Council has been at the forefront of leading the communications industry’s social impact efforts, and today the organization develops national social good programs for over 40 issues annually. The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. Ad agencies donate their strategic and creative talent, media companies donate valuable ad time and space and co-create content for their channels and platforms, and corporations provide campaign funding, as well as placement and exposure opportunities. The Board of Directors is comprised of a prestigious group of senior marketing and media executives who provide expertise, insights and financial support to ensure campaigns are effective and impactful.
“Our Board of Directors is critical to the work that we do every day to tackle pressing social issues facing our country,” said Lisa Sherman, president and CEO of the Ad Council. “These new members are among the most innovative and creative leaders in the communications industry, and we are grateful for their commitment and talent to help us change the world.”
The Ad Council also added new members to its Leadership Council, which consists of executives from media companies, creative and digital agencies, and corporate advertisers who identify ways their companies can support campaigns and share learning, insights and capabilities. The Leadership Council is chaired by Ad Council Board Member Harry Kargman, Founder & CEO of Kargo.
New members of the Ad Council Leadership Council include:
- Dan Carroll, CEO, Founder, AdPredictive
- Christine Fruechte, CEO, Colle McVoy
- Harold Lueken, CEO, Starlite Media
- Kate Parker, Head of Safety & Insurance Brand, Uber
Recommended Read: Hey.ai Launches Personal Analytics Platform