Combining a Cross-Channel Marketing Platform with Customer Intelligence and Marketing Analytics Expertise
Mapp and Webtrekk will combine their services into a fully integrated package allowing marketers to collect, analyze, and activate their data for customer engagement through a single platform. It revolves around the ability to initiate customer interactions quickly and easily, based on real-time data and precise insights. Both Webtrekk’s customer intelligence and Mapp’s cross-channel marketing execution are grounded in first-party data, designed to ensure a highly-personalized customer experience.
Included in the joint product portfolio right from the onset:
- Pre-defined campaign dashboards for detailed customer insights and engagement trends
- An interface for the bidirectional data exchange of segments, user attributes, and campaign information between Mapp and Webtrekk
- Recommendations for tailor-made product and purchasing tips in emails and on websites
- Cross-channel marketing from a single source (including email, mobile push, SMS, remarketing, and overlays)
- Website personalization for each individual visitor with Mapp’s drag & drop content editor, including individual landing pages
- AI-supported marketing intelligence, user predictions, and scoring – “Intelligence powered by Webtrekk”
Marketing Technology News: Email Verification Company Kickbox Announces Release of New Partner Portal
Webtrekk customers benefit from access to Mapp’s international network, with offices in seven countries across the globe. At the same time, Mapp benefits from Webtrekk’s outstanding market position in German-speaking countries, thus creating the optimal conditions for joint growth.
“Webtrekks’s customer intelligence and Mapp’s customer engagement is a very promising combination for data-driven marketing. I’m looking forward to the new possibilities,” says Frank Arweiler, Marketing & Communication Manager at BNP Paribas S.A. German branch.
Marketing Technology News: WorldRemit Raises $175 Million in Series D Funding
“We are delighted that the acquisition has been successfully completed and that we can now officially welcome Webtrekk into our fold,” commented Steve Warren, CEO of Mapp. “Together, Mapp and Webtrekk will evolve into a true customer experience platform – empowering marketers and data analysts in their day-to-day work to deliver exceptional value to their customers.”
“We are looking forward to our common future with Mapp,” adds Christian Sauer, founder of Webtrekk. “By combining our expertise with Mapp’s platform, we are opening up new opportunities for our clients. The multifaceted portfolio can be tailored to any need and made available to the most diverse industries.”
Marketing Technology News: From Sensing to Sensemaking: Converging Big Data with Plant AI