The Exclusive Partner Advisory Board Collaborates with Episerver Early and Often
Episerver Platinum Partner Whereoware has been named to the Partner Advisory Board (PAB) of Episerver™, the customer-centric digital experience company. Episerver’s PAB is an exclusive set of Episerver partners selected to advise Episerver on product strategy, market intelligence and overall go-to-market strategy. Whereoware has been selected based on its extensive knowledge of Episerver’s portfolio, the key market demands driving customer adoption of digital marketing technologies and a broad understanding of the needs of a variety of key industries.
Marketing Technology News: Zoho Announces Partnership With Tata Consultancy Services
Whereoware offers more than 20 years of experience as a full-service digital agency, driving smart growth for clients through digital marketing strategy and activation. Whereoware is a two-time Episerver Partner of the Year, and five-time award-winner for Episerver Commerce and CMS websites. Whereoware differentiates its Episerver practice through:
- Full-service solutions from project inception through ongoing strategy, support, optimization, and marketing of a client’s Episerver website – ensuring it successfully and continuously drives business objectives, user needs and expectations, revenue, and conversions.
- Successful implementations across Episerver’s Digital Experience Platform (DXP), for diverse clients spanning B2B manufacturing, retail, consumer package goods, furniture, financial services, health, insurance, sports and recreation, and more.
- In-house teams (website and mobile development, marketing, creative design, user experience (UX) optimization, SEO/PPC, analytics, project management)
- 100% backend developers certified on Episerver Content Cloud
- Pioneers in multi-channel online personalization
“Whereoware is honored to serve on the Episerver Partner Advisory Board, joining our distinguished industry peers,” said Joe Harris, Chief Revenue Officer at Whereoware and their representative on Episerver’s Partner Advisory Board. “We are excited to share our extensive Episerver experience and lessons learned from hundreds of website and marketing projects to drive continued success for Episerver customers.”
Marketing Technology News: Stirista Supercharges Its Fusion Data Transformation Partner Program
As a PAB member, Whereoware will routinely meet with Episerver executives to ensure a continuous feedback loop as well as obtain advanced access to product launches, company news, partner tools and other drivers of partner-vendor success. A current Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms, Episerver continues double-digit growth in new customers – drawn to its Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform™. Enhanced by its acquisitions of B2B commerce leader Insite Software and analytics and personalization provider Idio, Episerver boasts a best-in-class content management system (Content Cloud), robust digital commerce (Commerce Cloud), advanced analytics and personalization (Intelligence Cloud), and most recently added best-in-class experience optimization functionality via its acquisition of experimentation leader, Optimizely.
“Whereoware is an incredibly valuable partnership for Episerver in delivering value for customers who need to compete digitally,” said Jessica Dannemann, head of worldwide partnerships at Episerver. “We are pleased to have Whereoware as part of the Episerver Partner Advisory Board, which functions not only as a formal sounding board for our end-to-end strategy but also helps us be even more alert to market changes and demand. As a company, we’re stronger with the PAB as another means to anticipate our customers’ and partners’ next needs.”
Marketing Technology News: Validity Adds Senior Vice President of Customer Success to Leadership Team