3CLogic, the leading provider of voice-enabled solutions for ServiceNow, announced the selection of its Avaya Connector to provide an integrated agent experience with ServiceNow’s CSM offering by a large European institution specializing in transportation and real-estate development. The solution comes as the organization seeks to optimize the efficiency of its 500+ agents to address the immediate effects of this year’s COVID-19 pandemic while fulfilling longer-term growth initiatives.
Marketing Technology News: Hootsuite Announces New Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365
“We often see large organizations with existing legacy systems seeking to extend their investment in telephony hardware by integrating what already exists with newly adopted cloud solutions, such as ServiceNow,” states Matt Durkin, Global VP of Sales at 3CLogic. ”With 3CLogic’s Avaya Connector, customers can shorten the gap and address immediate integration needs that inherently come with owning two distinctly different systems and environments, while laying the foundation and option to migrate to a complete enterprise cloud alternative at a time that fits with their digital transformation strategy.”
Serving millions of customers annually and an internal employee base of over 20,000, the organization required a solution capable of quickly merging its existing on-premise Avaya system and IVR call flows with ServiceNow to create a simplified and omni-channel agent workspace. More importantly, the company required a ServiceNow certified offering committed to supporting future ServiceNow releases with the option to migrate from and fully replace its on-premise system should the need arise.
Marketing Technology News: Contentstack Welcomes Translations.com as Its Newest Catalyst
As part of the deployment, the 3CLogic-ServiceNow integrated solution includes:
- Integration with Avaya Aura on-premise to leverage existing call flows, routing, and hardware.
- Embedded CTI integration leveraging ServiceNow OpenFrame and Agent Workspace with agent presence syncing for ITSM and CSM to create a single agent experience across channels (digital and voice).
- ServiceNow-integrated call functionality, including ServiceNow click-to-call, dynamic screen-pops, and automated Interaction/Incident/Case creation to improve the customer experience while removing manual tasks.
- Automated post-call activity to facilitate ServiceNow reporting and consolidated analytical insights.
- Option to replace existing Avaya on-premise with a complete enterprise cloud call center solution for ServiceNow if/when
Marketing Technology News: Medallia Collaborates With Oracle Cloud CX