New Software Tier Builds on Features of Free Marketing Tool with More Powerful Engagement and Nurturing
HubSpot, a leading CRM, marketing, sales, and customer service platform, launched Marketing Hub Starter, a new software offering that aims to give growing teams the tools they need to start marketing right. This new tier of HubSpot’s platform is designed with small businesses in mind, consolidating the capabilities of existing disparate marketing tools into one platform and offering an affordable alternative to other comprehensive software solutions on the market.
“Historically, small businesses looking for an economical way to get started with marketing have had to cobble together disparate point solutions to perform tasks like sending emails and targeting ads. Unfortunately, what they save in dollars they often lose in time spent trying to connect and manage all of those systems,” said Kipp Bodnar, CMO of HubSpot.
Kipp added, “Marketing Hub Starter gives growing marketing teams the tools they need to get started in one easy to use platform without the enterprise software price tag. And when they’re ready to take their marketing to the next level, HubSpot will grow with them by making it easy to add features as needed.”
Marketing Hub Starter builds on the foundational lead capture features available in HubSpot’s free marketing tool to help teams engage and nurture their contacts. The product is powered by HubSpot’s free CRM and includes:
- Email marketing, including a drag-and-drop email editor and post-send analytics
- List segmentation based on contact properties, email activities, and form submissions
- Integrations with Facebook and Instagram lead ads
- Custom lead flow fields for more targeted nurturing
- Essential reporting that goes beyond email opens and clicks to track returning contacts, top personas, engagement over time, ad performance, and more
In conjunction with the launch, HubSpot also introduced a new Academy lesson that provides an in-depth look at the features of Marketing Hub Starter.