Zoho’s New Marketing Platform Ties Together Orchestration and Planning with Marketing Execution Across Channels
The Platform Helps Drive Execution of Marketing Programmes Against Plans, with the Ability to Adapt Dynamically
Zoho announced its new marketing platform that executes marketing campaigns across multiple channels while coordinating their orchestration centrally, against outcomes, plans, and budgets. Designed to help businesses of all sizes coordinate marketing tightly with sales, the platform is integrated with Zoho CRM and a number of other third party applications.
The platform is driven by Zoho MarketingHub, a new application that addresses the crying need for marketing coordination across the proliferating marketing channels of the digital world. It also allows marketers to create personalised journeys for prospects based on their different intermediate responses to the campaigns that engage them. By designing and automating these personal journeys, personalised marketing can be executed on a very large scale. Journeys map the user experiences across multiple channels that include web, social, email, mobile, and event marketing.
Zoho MarketingHub integrates with a number of Zoho apps, including Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Sites, Zoho Survey, Zoho Backstage, and Zoho Social. Furthermore, it also integrates with other customer applications, notably Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Marketing Technology News: Deluxe Partners with AWS to Modernize Digital Media Content Supply Chain Functions
“A typical marketer juggles several applications across multiple channels on a day-to-day basis. With every new channel a marketer adds, the process becomes increasingly complex. We offer applications for every marketing channel,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho’s Chief Evangelist. “MarketingHub, which is built on the same technology stack as our other marketing apps, pulls together and pre-integrates all these applications across channels, enabling marketers to focus on creating excellent campaigns instead of juggling marketing tools.”
“We had been trying to achieve our marketing goals—creating journeys and workflows—by using multiple applications,” said Sid Burton, CIO of GameVision. “We recently felt the need to add a unified marketing system to our business, and Zoho didn’t disappoint with MarketingHub! Zoho MarketingHub contains all essential features in the same place and many extra capabilities, which we are learning how to use to our advantage.”
Marketing Technology News: Customer Satisfaction With Contact Centers is Down
Zoho’s Marketing Platform empowers businesses to:
Provide a multichannel marketing experience
- The marketing platform can support over 20 different marketing channels, including website, social, events, text, email, ads, offline, and more. They can all be orchestrated to work seamlessly to create unified, cross-channel marketing journeys
Fully automate marketing functions based on customer behaviour
- If a customer abandons their shopping cart, the marketing platform can generate a text reminder, which may lead that customer to a personalised email with their abandoned items. After the customer buys those items, the platform can be programmed to automatically send out a survey. These journeys can be personalised based on the user’s preference
Engage through a highly integrated marketing experience
- Not only does MarketingHub integrate out-of-the-box with several Zoho applications, but it also integrates with several third-party applications including Shopify, Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey, and others. Through a pre-integration with Zoho CRM—or other third-party applications—marketers can access existing customer data or log the data of new, qualified leads
Access built-in support
- The marketing platform comes with several built-in elements including prebuilt journeys, forms, and templates, among others. Marketers can use these elements to get a jumpstart on the implementation of their marketing campaigns
Leverage sophisticated analytics tools to measure campaign success
- After executing a campaign, marketers can access reports on ROI and other performance indicators. The platform uses advanced analytics to provide complete visibility across channels, helping marketers successfully plan their next campaign.
Marketing Technology News: Harmonic Adds Microsoft Azure Support and Expands Partnership with Akamai for Harmonic VOS 360 SaaS