Futuri, the leading provider of AI-driven audience engagement and sales intelligence solutions for broadcasters, announced the launch of AdMatic™, a revolutionary system that helps podcast platforms and creators make their content more discoverable and monetizable using advanced metadata sorting and deployment.
Marketing Technology News: The Global Language Monitor Has Released the First Official Ambush Marketing Rankings for the Tokyo…
“Two million podcasts all have the same problem: poor metadata sorting that leads to mismatched recommendations for listeners and ineffective advertising for businesses”
AdMatic™ turns podcast content into metadata that helps solve two major challenges in the industry: finding quality podcast content in an increasingly cluttered marketplace, and matching that content with the right programmatic ads to increase efficacy and advertiser ROI on an episode-by-episode basis.
Currently in a Beta phase being tested by several large, publicly traded technology companies, AdMatic™ delivers information on:
- The ideal ad category for podcast content.
- The best times to place chapter markers, which allow listeners to navigate longer-form podcast content, as well as the ideal copy for those markers.
- Ideal keywords for full episodes and chapters, as well as the top organic search results — including images — related to the podcast content.
- Detection of music in podcasts, including ISRC information, to protect producers from expensive copyright violation fines.
- Social handles for podcast guests to aid discoverability on social platforms.
- Information on the ideal places to insert ads without disrupting the flow of content.
“Two million podcasts all have the same problem: poor metadata sorting that leads to mismatched recommendations for listeners and ineffective advertising for businesses,” said Futuri CEO Daniel Anstandig. “AdMatic™ solves this by using Futuri’s AI-driven technology to individually categorize podcast episodes and align with the businesses and products that best match on a case-by-case basis, rather than the hopelessly broad one-size-fits-all approach we currently see in the market.”
Marketing Technology News: Cardlytics Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results