Energize Your Customer Engagement with Key Insights and Emerging Trends from CX Experts Around the Globe
TTEC Holdings, Inc., a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands, has compiled the company’s top CX insights, ideas and trends to help companies kickstart their customer engagement in 2019.
Marketing Technology News: Zoho Launches Next Generation of Office Suite; Empowering Businesses With Dynamic AI Features
- CX Trends for 2019 and Beyond Eight trends for navigating the next stage of customer experience disruption
- CX Success Begins and Ends with the Customer The latest shiny object won’t amount to true business impact without taking the customer experience into account. So, before you deploy any CX initiative, consider top customer-focused questions.
- Omnichannel Excellence Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint Learn how the path to digital and omnichannel excellence is paved with incremental customer engagement improvements.
- Customer Journey Maps as a Customer Experience Tool Strategy Guide Discover five key steps to help you understand the current state of customer experience and create an ideal future state.
- Digital Customer Experience Strategy: How Mature Is Yours? By incorporating digital customer experience strategy into a holistic customer journey strategy, companies move closer to a frictionless, omnichannel customer experience.
Marketing Technology News: Only 2% of Brands Making Most of Data-Driven Marketing: BCG Digital Maturity Report
“Customer experience remains a key imperative for business leaders across industries. These trends and tools will quickly bring your organization up-to-speed on what is happening in this evolving space,” said Dave Anderson, Executive Vice President, TTEC Digital. “With a rich customer experience heritage spanning more than 35 years, TTEC is a leader in creating and delivering exceptional experiences through customer care and growth operations, omnichannel technology and strategic consulting. We’re excited to share these resources to drive further transformation in this space.”
Marketing Technology News: Plantronics Extends LevaData Partnership Across Global Product Portfolio