Deepened integration between Zappix Visual IVR and Talkdesk API gateways combine with the companies’ focus on customer satisfaction and intelligent automation to pave the way for customer experiences that are easy to use and easier to implement.
Zappix, the leading On-Demand Visual Self-Service provider, today announced an expanded partnership with Talkdesk, the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, to offer integrated Self-Service Solutions for Talkdesk customers. The partnership combines the Talkdesk cloud-based contact center platform with scalable Zappix visual self-service solutions to resolve customer inquiries, improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs, and grow revenues.
Marketing Technology News: Weownomy Platform Launches 200 Million (WEOWNS) Staking Reward Program
“The demands placed on today’s contact centers require more innovative, flexible, and customer-centric solutions that provide a tailored experience and allow customers to interact with brands through their channel of choice,” said Robert Gavin, vice president of alliances, Talkdesk. “Zappix is helping to answer the call of a digital-first world. Now it’s easier than ever to integrate mobile-oriented, self-service solutions like Zappix Visual IVR into Talkdesk contact centers to give businesses a better way to drive great customer and agent experiences.”
Marketing Technology News: United Nations Day: Moviebook Leverages Digital Technologies to Contribute to Sustainable…
Leveraging the combined expertise of Talkdesk and Zappix, businesses can gain the following benefits:
- Efficient customer self-service capabilities which help reduce the number of repetitive, routine calls reaching live agents
- Improved customer experience (CX) through easy-to-use, visually appealing self-service tools that enable faster resolutions
- Reduced average handle time and in-queue waiting time, which leads to greater customer satisfaction and allows agents to focus on more complex calls
- Enhanced agent interactions utilizing intelligent Zappix automation and on-demand self-service smart forms
- Quick launch and implementation, thanks to pre-integrated CRM and self-service tools
“We’re excited to expand our partnership with Talkdesk, a company just as committed as we are to delivering innovative digital solutions to modern customers,” said Yossi Abraham, president, Zappix. “Talkdesk understands the critical role self-service and automation play in today’s customer experience landscape, and delivers a cutting edge platform that enhances Zappix implementations.”
Marketing Technology News: IO Interactive, the Danish Gaming Company Behind Bestselling Game “HITMAN 3”, Appoints Agillic as…