FedEx and Evernote to Give Keynotes at the 19th Annual Marketing Impact 2025: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange
Scott Harkins from FedEx and Andrew Malcolm from Evernote to Deliver Keynotes at 19th Annual Marketing Impact 2025: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange
Frost & Sullivan is hosting the 19th Annual Marketing Impact 2025: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, taking place on July 16-18, 2018 at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. The event, themed In Pursuit of a Complete Reinvention of Marketing, will feature two outstanding keynote presenters from two remarkable organizations: FedEx and Evernote.
Scott Harkins, Senior Vice President, Customer Channel Marketing, FedEx Services, will open the event with his keynote entitled The Next Generation of Customer Experience in a Digital Age. Scott will be sharing insights on how FedEx fuels their brand by driving a seamless customer experience along every touchpoint and how marketing’s evolving digital role is a critical component of the overall client journey.
Harkins joined FedEx in 1992. In his current role, he leads the Customer Engagement Marketing, Retail Marketing, Global Marketing Foundations and Digital Access Marketing teams at the organization.
Andrew Malcolm, Chief Marketing Officer, Evernote, will present a keynote, The Future is Now: Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence for Marketing. Malcolm will explain why, although it seems paradoxical, the more machines do your marketing, the more personal your marketing becomes. He will explain why the only way to produce one-to-one marketing content at scale is with machine learning.
Key concepts from Malcolm’s presentation will include:
- How you can use AI thinking without buying any software
- Best practices for overcoming organizational reticence to experimenting with new digital tools
- An evaluation of the technologies available today…do they really work?
Malcolm has over a decade of experience leading global software as a service (SaaS) business. His approach marries big data insights with compelling content to help users get the most value from apps, build brand love, and increase engagement leading to paid conversions.
This highly interactive business to business event will offer marketing leaders and senior executives the opportunity to benefit from:
- Case studies and best practices to help marketing leaders leverage the latest insight-driven, customer-centric marketing strategies
- Dynamic collaboration zones designed to foster the transformational thinking needed to succeed in marketing today
- Networking opportunities with peers leading the way in marketing’s revolution
Recommended Read: Marketers Fighting Cybercrime: How You Can Protect Your Brand