ZINFI Launches Its Unified Channel Management Platform on Microsoft Azure
ZINFI’s Industry-Leading Unified Channel Management Platform Will Now Also Be Available on Microsoft Azure, Further Enhancing Platform Security, Scalability and Availability
ZINFI Technologies, Inc., a company leading the definition and creation of Unified Channel Management (UCM) solutions and a leader in through-channel marketing automation and partner relationship management (PRM), announced it has launched a version of its Unified Channel Management platform on Microsoft Azure.
Marketing Technology News: Sharon Loeb Joins Ellucian as Chief Marketing Officer
The move to Microsoft Azure allows ZINFI to address multiple enterprise requirements related to platform DevOps, performance, security, availability, disaster recovery and compliance, and to meet high-volume transactional demand that may vary from one season to another as channel programs and performance fluctuate. Additional capabilities that Microsoft Azure will enable on ZINFI’s platform include:
- Improved DevOps: This allows ZINFI to collaborate with its customers for multiple instances—e.g., development, configuration, staging, pre-production and production—to create true enterprise-grade dynamic change management and version release capability.
- Higher performance: Vendors can now allocate database capacity and computational capacity to handle peak access needs from their partner base tied to end-of-quarter events and other seasonal requirements.
- Granular security: This includes advanced multi-layer protection from the web layer and application layer to the database layer to ensure access to encrypted data is managed both in motion and at rest.
- High availability: ZINFI UCM now has multiple failover modes to protect not only application availability, but also data scalability across the globe tied to high-usage demand mode.
- Advanced disaster recovery: This allows backup of the entire application and database to different data centers. In the event of natural calamities or similar disasters, backup will instantly switch to alternate locations.
“At ZINFI, we are constantly looking for customer feedback related to administrative and partner experiences,” said Sugata Sanyal, founder and CEO of ZINFI. “As we continue to deploy our solutions in more complex enterprise environments, we want to be ready with a highly scalable platform. As a result, we are now deploying an advanced, enterprise-grade platform on Microsoft Azure with maximum scalability. ZINFI has been a Microsoft-certified Gold ISV for four years in a row now, and our deep expertise with Microsoft ASP.NET platform has allowed us to move up to the highest level of cloud deployment with our industry-leading Unified Channel Management platform.”
Marketing Technology News: New Data From Kustomer Reinforces The Critical Role Of Customer Service During The COVID-19 Crisis
ZINFI will continue to offer potential customers a 30-day free trial (no credit card required) that provides access to its entire Unified Channel Marketing (UCM) automation platform, and the trial will be available on Microsoft Azure from the end of the current quarter. This allows any prospective buyers to test-drive ZINFI’s industry-leading channel management applications prior to making a purchase decision.
ZINFI continues to attract broad recognition from both users and analysts for its innovation in channel management automation. In April 2020, ZINFI was named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Through-Channel Marketing Automation, Q2 2020 report, earning perfect (5 out of 5) scores for “Product innovation roadmap,” “Pricing strategy,” “Supporting products and services” and “Number of employees.” The report cited ZINFI’s “commitment to modularity” as a key differentiator—which makes its platform suitable for both SMBs and large global manufacturers—and highlighted ZINFI’s “strong workflow and collaborations tools.”
Marketing Technology News: Valassis Real-time Insights Inform Marketing Strategies Amid COVID-19