Oracle Consulting and Deloitte Collaborate to Help Organizations Move and Innovate with Oracle Cloud
ELEVATE Allows Organizations to Set a Digital Transformation Foundation in Motion
Oracle Consulting and Deloitte announced a strategic sales and delivery collaboration called ELEVATE. This teaming arrangement focuses on accelerating customer innovation by helping them rapidly migrate and manage workloads with Oracle Autonomous Database and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. ELEVATE brings together the two organization’s insights and experience enabling customers to drive and optimize enterprise operations in the cloud while maximizing current Oracle investments.
“The joint cloud migration and delivery approaches offered by Oracle Consulting and Deloitte will be industry leading. Oracle customers are seeking to transform their enterprises quickly, cost-effectively, and successfully while driving business innovation on Autonomous Database and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure,” said Aaron Millstone, senior vice president of Oracle North America Cloud Consulting.
The collaboration is fueled by Oracle Soar, Destination PaaS and IaaS, which provides automated cloud migration; and Deloitte’s professional services organization supported by its ATADATA cloud discovery and automation platform.
Marketing Technology News: Tata Elxsi to Demonstrate Streaming Services on Microsoft Azure at IBC 2019
Deloitte’s robust end-to-end cloud offerings complement Oracle’s migration services – from strategy, to build, through to operate. These services, coupled with Deloitte’s in-depth Oracle technology, business insights, cyber security, and industry knowledge can help customers to achieve the value of cloud.
ELEVATE builds upon the combined industry, technology, and cloud experiences from each organization to provide customers with increased value and capabilities:
- Provides a single and seamless delivery model, accountability structure, executive sponsorship, industry and technology capabilities;
- Rapid infrastructure and database modernization by gaining access to industry-leading tools that automate Cloud migrations of Oracle, non-Oracle workloads, and hybrid cloud environments;
- Deliver digital transformation that achieves customer goals while maximizing current investments;
- Faster time to value with the Autonomous Database by leveraging Oracle Consulting’s and Deloitte’s combined library of pre-packaged industry solutions;
- Optimized environments with a focus on continued innovation through post implementation support;
- A holistic approach to cyber security, regardless of customer preferred technologies and requirements.
Marketing Technology News: Macmillan Learning Launches a Search Engine Designed for Supplemental OER
“Clients are seeking a foundation that creates opportunities for the enterprise to be more agile and innovative, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database offers a clear path for achieving those goals,” said Jeffrey Davis, global Oracle business leader and principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “With this strategic collaboration with Oracle Consulting, we are putting modern, industry-leading cloud infrastructure within reach for companies of all sizes.”
Deloitte and Oracle Consulting Service will be jointly presenting at Oracle OpenWorld in a session entitled: Elevate Your Enterprise: Move and Innovate with Oracle Cloud on Tuesday, September 17, 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM at Moscone West in Room 2002.
Marketing Technology News: Infosys Announces the Launch of the Live Enterprise Suite