New Commerce, Global Tax Management and Analytics Capabilities Help Organizations Adapt to Change and Successfully Grow and Scale
Today, Oracle NetSuite has announced a series of new innovations to help organizations across industries grow revenues, expand internationally and empower business users. The new commerce, financial management, and analytics capabilities help organizations take advantage of the NetSuite platform to exceed customer expectations, enable international expansion and respond quickly to vital business needs.
At the time of this announcement, Evan Goldberg, executive vice president of development, Oracle NetSuite, said, “For many entrepreneurs and business owners it can often feel as though the only constant is change but there are many things that have stayed the same including the mandate for growth.”
Evan added, “We work with thousands of organizations from different industries to help them stay focused on successfully growing and scaling their business amidst all of the change. This gives us a unique understanding of businesses across all sectors and we use those insights to continually enhance the NetSuite platform.”
Today’s business environment is more challenging than ever. Competitors on all sides are closing in with new products and services, new business models and innovative customer experiences. Commerce has become mobile, social and always-on, like shopping, spending, and sharing happen 24×7. Rules and regulations governing data privacy and taxes are constantly changing. Customer expectations have never been higher. Size and scale are no longer an automatic advantage. New technologies continue to change the rules. And the pace of change is accelerating on all fronts. The latest innovations from NetSuite help organizations adapt to these changes and successfully grow and scale.
The latest NetSuite updates include–
- Commerce: The latest innovations within SuiteCommerceinclude new customer engagement, SEO and marketing optimization capabilities as well as a series of visual and interactive extensions that help marketers deliver a personalized and continuous shopping experience.
- New themes to support B2B and B2C ecommerce sites for specific industries: Themes are optimized for performance, engagement, and conversion and are fully responsive to provide a consistent experience no matter how shoppers browse the store.
- New extensions: Allow customers to quickly and easily expand their stores with new capabilities such as blogs, gift wrap, and message feature, size chart and testimonials.
- General availability of merchandise hierarchy: Allows retailers to organize and display merchandise and provides a reporting structure of how sales and inventory of product are tracked and managed. This enables merchants to gain deeper insights into category sales and improve inventory planning.
- Google tag manager editor: SuiteCommerce and SuiteCommerce Advanced sites can use SuiteCommerce Google Tag Manager Editor to connect their SuiteCommerce site to Google Tag Manager and to help manage third-party tags, like Google Ads and Facebook Pixel, without having to edit site source code.
- Advanced email templates: Ready to use email templates can be branded for ecommerce emails, such as order notifications, digital delivery notifications and other notifications including password recovery.
- New SuiteSuccess edition of SuiteCommerce: Enables rapid adoption and return on investment by removing the complexities and costs that surround successful commerce implementations.
- Global Tax Management: To help organizations expand internationally, SuiteTax can simplify global tax calculations through support for nearly any tax rule, anywhere in the world. With SuiteTax, customers are able to calculate sales taxes in 140 different countries, including complex tax regimes such as China, India, and Brazil. Tax rates can be automatically updated and users will be able to leverage out-of-the-box reporting capabilities to quickly and easily drill down into every tax component so they know exactly how the tax on each transaction was calculated.
- Analytics: To help end-users quickly and easily get the answers they need to be successful, SuiteAnalyticsembeds powerful analytics within existing business processes and provides an intuitive graphical toolset that makes it easy to explore and visualize data. By eliminating the need for developers and IT to deal with the complexities of separate reporting tools, business intelligence systems or data warehouses, SuiteAnalytics enables end users to quickly and easily get real-time business insights from across every area of the enterprise.
The latest additions to the NetSuite platform extend NetSuite’s commitment to helping organizations across the world grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite recently announced new industry innovations to help European businesses accelerate growth as well as new localized product capabilities and expanded in-country teams for France and Germany.
For more than 20 years, Oracle NetSuite has helped organizations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, which includes financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 15,000 customers in 203 countries and dependent territories.