SparkPost Announces Updates to Inbox Tracker on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
SparkPost customers can now benefit from Inbox Tracker’s new auto seeding capabilities in Email and Automation Studio to improve deliverability
SparkPost today announced it has updated Inbox Tracker on Salesforce AppExchange, providing customers with its new auto seeding feature, which enables marketers and deliverability specialists to efficiently gauge real-time performance within Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The tightly integrated solution leverages deliverability, engagement and conversion data to surface insights and automation to improve email performance.
Marketing Technology News: Signiant Acquires Levels Beyond
With Inbox Tracker’s auto seeding capabilities, users will benefit from:
- Fully integrated and unlimited auto seeding allow senders to automatically seed campaigns sent through Marketing Cloud. Having SparkPost solutions fully integrated with Marketing Cloud gives marketers an accurate and complete picture of email performance, without having to bounce between different platforms.
- A way to easily leverage SparkPost’s AI-driven Intelliseeds, which model real human behavior, to get a true understanding of how audiences engage with email content. SparkPost’s Intelliseeds allow marketers to better understand how their email communications are performing virtually anywhere around the globe. It makes spotting problem areas and making adjustments to improve deliverability easier, and improves the bottom-line. Users have the ability to customize inbox placement tests according to campaign-specific needs, including geographies, seeding thresholds, and types of seeds to use (traditional vs. intelliseeds).
- Campaign insights with a better view of engagement and conversion tracking. Inbox Tracker’s intelliseeds are designed to allow marketers to pinpoint specific recipient behaviors and optimize campaigns for better conversions, and increase ROI by reaching more subscribers in the inbox. Accurately capturing campaign performance is difficult, but with SparkPost Inbox Tracker, a wide breadth of data is available. SparkPost’s Intelliseed network allows organizations to monitor key metrics on deliverability across 35 Global ISPs. When intelliseed results are combined with our unique consumer panel data, you have a unique combination of data sources that can provide deliverability specialists with key data points to drive a successful email marketing program.
Marketing Technology News: Four Companies Offering Location and Geospatial Data Named IDC Innovators
As the industry continues to see the value of strong email marketing solutions as part of the larger digital marketing stack, organizations are deploying solutions that have the power to capture data and surface insights in a way that supports growth and boosts revenue.
To learn more about SparkPost’s auto seeding capabilities in Inbox Tracker and its integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you can view the on-demand webinar and read the blog post.
Comments on the News
- “We are excited that Sparkpost is continuing to innovate on AppExchange as they empower users with a better understanding of performance and opportunities,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers, and we love watching our partners evolve alongside us.”
- “We’re thrilled to bring another integrated deliverability analytics solution to users,” said Hal Muchnick, SVP, Commercial at SparkPost. “We know the job of email marketers is production intensive, so we’re especially pleased to bring a solution to market that will help ease the operational burden of having to manually seed campaigns. As a result, getting better visibility into performance won’t come with an increase in workload.”
Marketing Technology News: Diebold Nixdorf Names Microsoft Corp. Executive Bill Borden as Company’s Newest Board Member