IRI, the global leader in innovative solutions and services for consumer, retail and media companies, is advancing marketing optimization capabilities through the Marketing Studio on IRI Intelligence Suite™, a cloud-native solution powered by IRI Liquid Data™.
Marketing Technology News: Alliance Develops Shared Diversity and Inclusion Goals
“With continued data regulation, including the phasing out of cookies and recent Apple iOS changes, it is more important than ever for CPG manufacturers and retailers to harness the power of their first-party data in personalizing their marketing and optimizing their media”
The Marketing Studio on IRI Intelligence Suite delivers the most customized and granular insights at the UPC and basket level, all within a company’s own four walls, to enable specialized, high-impact consumer insights and audience activations. The safe environment connects previously disparate datasets for the most complete insights:
- IRI’s unparalleled real-time, household-level purchase data at the UPC and basket level from 117 million households;
- CPG manufacturer or retailer’s proprietary data from CRM systems, owned media channels and loyalty programs; and
- Other second- and third-party data from IRI’s expansive partner ecosystem, including publisher and TV data, as well as thousands of location, demographic, lifestyle, behavioral, product label and wellness-focused attributes.
“With continued data regulation, including the phasing out of cookies and recent Apple iOS changes, it is more important than ever for CPG manufacturers and retailers to harness the power of their first-party data in personalizing their marketing and optimizing their media,” said Jennifer Pelino, executive vice president, Omnichannel Media, IRI. “The Marketing Studio empowers CPG marketers and data scientists to build proprietary applications and activate and measure campaign performance against highly customized audience segmentations — based on both purchase and brand engagement data — to meet unique strategic goals.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Clarence Kam, Chief Product Officer at JW Player
The Marketing Studio currently includes two solutions with targeted capabilities and use cases:
- Media Activation Solution: Provides the most complete view of audience performance, enabling in-house data scientists to make informed decisions on which audiences convert, create highly customized audience segmentations, and activate more optimized campaigns against them.
- Media Measurement Solution: Provides access to IRI’s media exposure data, sales data and over 2,000 algorithms, enabling in-house marketers to analyze their marketing campaign effectiveness and develop proprietary always-on attribution solutions.
Pelino continued, “Household-level, transaction-level data is the most valuable data asset in CPG, and the foundation from which growth and personalization are built. IRI’s pre-integrated third-party and partner data ecosystem is the most robust and ready-to-deploy offering for unmatched completeness and speed of delivery, which makes this solution uniquely able to drive improved marketing campaigns.”