MuteSix Announces The Facebook Ads Masterclass, An Advanced Digital Advertising Course to Scale your E-commerce Store
Launching September 26, the new course will empower participants to create paid social cash flow, find new profitable customers, and scale e-commerce businesses
MuteSix, an iProspect Company and a full-funnel digital and creative agency, has announced its Facebook Ads Masterclass, launching on September 26, 2019. Geared towards e-commerce professionals, business owners, and marketers, the online class looks to highlight advanced strategies to create affordable and ROI-positive ads.
The exclusive creative-focused course will be taught by MuteSix’s Facebook ads team, the leading experts of optimized client campaigns, with all the information structured towards scaling company revenue with Facebook ads in a step-by-step format.
Marketing Technology News: Customer Portfolios Shares Retail Holiday Shopping Trends
“Whether you’re making your first million in revenue or you’re looking to beef up your marketing calendar strategies to adapt to your customers year-round, the Masterclass will help you move the needle and lead with bold, creative tactics using Facebook ads,” said Steve Weiss, MuteSix founder and CEO. “We learned that on an emotional level, store owners want to get their product into the hands of as many people as possible, they want to make an impact on their customers’ lives and solve real problems for their customers, and this course will help teach the tactics to do just that.”
Marketing Technology News: What Is AI Marketing and How It Impacts SaaS Cloud Industry?
The complete class is comprised of multiple modules that empower participants with the tools they need to lead. By the end of the Masterclass, participants will be able to master all the Facebook marketing techniques they need to succeed in e-commerce. An overview of the content that will be covered is below:
- Understanding the overall business ecosystem, and how to align expectations with realistic and measurable results
- How to take a measured and methodological approach to campaign and ad set structure so brands can set the foundation for scale
- How to maximize audience data and zero-in on advanced targeting hacks that get the most out of Facebook ad spend
- How to create and implement scalable video strategies
- How to scale ads while understanding the different scale stages and growth expectations to keep CPA as low as possible
- The key KPIs to track inside ads manager and the common factors of an underperforming ad
After enrolling, participants will have unlimited lifetime access to the course across any and all devices.