CMO Dalton Dorné and CSO Obele Brown-West recognized for innovative problem-solving, trailblazing leadership, and influential contributions to the advertising and media industry
Tinuiti – the largest independent performance marketing firm across Streaming TV and the Triopoly of Google, Meta, Amazon – announced Chief Marketing Officer, Dalton Dorné, and Chief Solutions Officer, Obele Brown-West, have garnered a slew of recent industry awards from some of the industry’s foremost organizations including Adweek, Ad Age, AdExchanger, and AdMonster. As part of Tinuiti’s E-team, Dorné and Brown-West’s combined leadership and expertise continue to drive growth, elevate client experience and provide top-tier performance for Tinuiti’s client partners.
Marketing Technology News: Just Announced: Tinuiti Live Agenda Explores “The New, New Normal” for Ecommerce Brands
Dalton Dorné, Chief Marketing Officer at Tinuiti, said: “It’s incredibly humbling to be named among some of the industry’s top talent, in particular, alongside Obele, an inspiring fellow teammate and leader here at Tinuiti. These accolades serve to highlight what’s capable when you’re supported by a company that truly values its people-first culture and empowers every individual to continue improving, adapting and growing to be the best version of themselves. This dedication to a people-first culture is also what allowed me to build the incredible marketing team we have today, without whom none of this would be possible.”
Obele Brown-West, Chief Solutions Officer at Tinuiti, said: “At Tinuiti, one of our key values is ‘Unleash Greatness’ and today, I’m proud of the recognition that stems from being able to tap into my own ‘greatness’ and continue going above and beyond, while also hopefully inspiring those I work with to push further and reach new goals. It’s an honor to share in this success with Dalton and with the incredibly-talented and supportive team that make it all possible day in, and day out.”
Dorné and Brown-West received the following awards:
- Adweek Media All-Stars
- The award program, now in its 37th year, honors individuals who represent the best, brightest, and most strategic thinking across the media business.
- Dorné and Brown-West have both been named Adweek Media All-Stars– personally selected by Adweek’s editors from among thousands of applications.
- As Media All-Stars, both Dorné and Brown-West demonstrate not only how to deliver success to clients, but also what’s possible with innovative media and content, combined with original approaches to problem-solving.
- Ad Age Leading Women 2022
- The annual Ad Age Leading Women List hearkens back to 1997, then known as the Women to Watch list, and has long-represented one of the critical ways in which female leaders receive well-earned recognition and visibility. Today’s Ad Age Leading Women List recognizes 50 women who have the power to continue to change the broader advertising and media industry.
- Brown-West has been selected as part of this list for her instrumental role at Tinuiti including developing new go-to-market strategies, creating new service lines and reorganizing the client strategy department, all while implementing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) initiatives along the way.
- AdExchanger’s + AdMonster’s Top Women in Media & Ad Tech
- The AdExchanger and AdMonsters 2022 Top Women in Media and Ad Tech recognizes and celebrates the women who are making an impact in the greater digital media and advertising technology community. The awards program honors those leaders who have made a lasting impact on their brands, organizations and markets—spotlighting the diversity and progress of the industry.
- Dorné has been named an honoree for the Change-Makers category which honors women who’ve successfully altered the course of their brands or the industry for the better.
- Brown-West has been named an honoree for the DEI Champions category which honors women who’ve had an exceptional impact on diversity and inclusion in their teams, companies and the media industry as a whole.
Today’s accolades are a direct result of Dorné and Brown-West’s ongoing leadership, innovative thinking and commitment to excellence for Tinuiti and its client partners.
Marketing Technology News: CoHost Launches New Podcasting Platform to Solve Podcasters’ Biggest Pain Point –…
Dorné, who joined Tinuiti as CMO in 2019, successfully spearheaded bringing four disparate agencies under one new brand as one of her very first endeavors at the agency. In the midst of this massive undertaking a global pandemic meant she was also focusing on guiding clients, and the industry at large, through a period of extreme uncertainty. In addition to overseeing all facets of Tinuiti’s marketing team, Dorné drives the continued growth, visibility and evolution of the Tinuiti brand. She championed Tinuiti’s first-ever brand campaign— ‘Rethink. Performance.’ This provocative omnichannel campaign drove a +119% increase in site users and generated over 16M impressions and resulted in a +21% increase in Brand Lift on LinkedIn, along with a +12% boost to ‘Tinuiti’ searches.
Brown-West, who joined the E-Team as Chief Solutions Officer earlier this year, leverages over 18 years of media experience at Tinuiti, overseeing a team of nearly 700 cross-functional experts and managing over $3B in media spend for clients such as PacSun, e.l.f. Cosmetics, Revlon, and Etsy. In addition to spearheading Tinuiti’s client-facing solutions, including all Media, Creative, Analytics and Retail Media, she’s instrumental in developing crucial partnerships with some of the top platforms in the business— Tinuiti made history twice by becoming the first independent agency to be named an official marketing partner of TikTok and Reddit. Tinuiti was also the first independent agency to receive the highly-coveted Microsoft Global Agency of the Year award since the program launched in 2018. Brown-West’s commitment to social change has also led to the creation of roles 100% dedicated to DEI (including a Sr. Director of Diversity and Inclusion), a pledge to increase diversity in hiring, and the creation of a DEI Committee of paid volunteers to which she serves as Executive Sponsor.
In addition to today’s individual talent awards, Tinuiti’s culture has recently earned a stream of industry awards, including Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces 2022 as well as Ad Age’s Best Places to Work four years running, including the No. 1 spot in 2019 and 2020.
Tinuiti’s E-Team is composed of 67% of diverse leaders and 44% women, making the firm’s executive team one of the most representative of all top performance marketing companies. Company-wide,Tinuiti’s workforce is majority female and currently sits at 61%.
Since 2017, Tinuiti has experienced rapid expansion, growing seven-fold and welcoming nearly 700 new employees in the last 12 months alone. With a headcount now surpassing 1,100, the agency has experienced an unprecedented 59% year-over-year increase and is continuing to climb with an additional 10% in 2022. Tinuiti is continuing to hire for multiple roles across divisions to keep pace with growth.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Chris Gladwin, CEO and Co-founder at Ocient