Exclusive offering strengthens advertisers’ ability to reach and engage audiences with a greater breadth and depth of data-driven insights
Tremor Video, a leading programmatic video platform, today announced that the UnrulyEQ emotional and psychographic intelligence offering is now widely available to all Tremor Video clients in the U.S. and Canada. Designed to maximize audience engagement and optimize campaign performance for advertisers across connected TV (CTV) and video, this proprietary suite of data-driven audience and content testing solutions leverages a blend of facial coding and survey-based techniques.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Sean Creeley, CEO and Founder at Podsights
With CTV experiencing unprecedented growth and advertisers leveraging all-screen video strategies more than ever before, it’s important that brands’ messages meaningfully connect with consumers on an emotional level, while driving enhanced performance of campaigns across all screens. Distributed by Tremor’s end-to-end, full-stack technology platform, the EQ solution equips brands and agencies with a more comprehensive understanding of their advertising content’s emotional impact and the emotional intensity felt by consumers upon viewing video creative throughout the full campaign lifecycle.
“Finding unique ways to engage with our audiences is of paramount importance to our team,” said Dani Hussey, Senior Manager – Brand Marketing, Dropbox. “These solutions allow us to better understand the emotion-based profiles of our customers and leverage these insights to reach them in more relevant ways, while driving stronger results for our campaigns.”
The need to emotionally connect with consumers is particularly relevant in light of how quickly advertisers have had to adjust their messaging with the onset and continuation of COVID-19 and other events of the past year. By leveraging EQ insights, advertisers can fine-tune campaign messaging and activation by customizing video creative and targeting in order to reach the most receptive audiences, drive brand uplift, favorability, advocacy, purchase intent and completed video view rates. In fact, video completion rates are 38% higher for EQ audiences applied in isolation compared to third-party data.*
Marketing Technology News: Captivate Launches The Small Business Spotlight And Donates Up To $1 Million In Advertising
“EQ exemplifies our commitment and unique ability to empower our clients with innovative solutions that maximize the connective relationship between data, audiences, creative and delivery,” said Anthony Flaccavento, Chief Revenue Officer, Tremor Video. “Advertisers that have added EQ to their media toolkit are at a distinct advantage relative to their competition, in that they more acutely understand which video creative resonates with consumers and drives them to take action.”
The full suite of EQ solutions for advertisers includes:
- EQ Max — Understand the performance of content and how this should inform campaign optimization, leveraging powerful insights derived from a combination of facial coding and survey-based techniques.
- EQ Lite — Leverage similar insights as EQ Max to understand how content resonates against broader demographic targets but without the use of facial coding.
- EQ Custom Audiences — Identify customers who exhibit the highest emotional and intent-based responses to creative and target those audiences by using bespoke psychographic and attitudinal segments to maximize engagement.
- EQ Audiences — Activate off-the-shelf psychographic segments like Emotional (based on the emotional profiles of the videos they have watched), Personality (based on the personality type via our partnership with IBM Watson) and Cultural (based on the most culturally relevant content environments – powered by a unique partnership with Hofstede).
- EQ Creative Optimizer — Amplify the impact of ad content through creative customization based on audience insights and machine learning techniques that automatically recognize the key moments that drive brand awareness vs. consideration vs. action.
Marketing Technology News: Ada Raises $130M Series C Round at a $1.2B Valuation to Revolutionize the Automated Customer…