Riddle Releases the “Quiz Marketing Benchmarks Report” – Proving Quizzes are 21.8X More Powerful Than Pop-Ups
The first detailed analysis of online quizzes for marketers – powered by 3.3 billion quiz data points.
Riddle announced the release of its “Quiz Marketing Benchmarks Report” – the first data-driven analysis about using online quizzes for marketing, data collection, and audience engagement. Based on 3.3 billion data points from quizzes built with Riddle in 2021, the report gives marketers clear and compelling evidence that quiz marketing is a valuable and viable way to collect leads user information through lead generation.
Marketing Technology News: Salesforce Grants Equity Awards to Phennecs Employees Under Its Inducement Equity Incentive Plan
The “Quiz Marketing Benchmarks Report” is an infographic that provides marketers with the key quiz benchmarks needed to launch and optimize any marketing campaigns around online quizzes, including:
- 20X better than pop-ups for lead generation: 41.4% opt-in rate for quizzes vs. 1.9% for pop-ups
- 27% more engagement: visitors stay 3:27 on pages with quizzes vs. 0:54 (global average)
- 34.2% start rate: 1 in 3 page visitors will interact with a quiz
- 81.5% completion rate: 4 out of 5 visitors will finish a quiz
“Until now, marketers were in the dark about key performance benchmarks for online quizzes. We’re proud to offer the first in-depth data set for quiz marketers – demonstrating that quizzes, polls, and other interactive content excel at engagement and 1st-party data collection,” said Boris Pfeiffer, founder and CEO of Riddle.
The “Quiz Marketing Benchmarks Report” is based on a full year’s data of Riddle’s online quiz maker platform, including:
- 2.76 billion quiz questions answered
- 497.2 million minutes of audience engagement
- 107.6 million leads collected
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Venkat Nagaswamy, CMO at Mitel