Traackr Releases Budget Optimization Tools to Demystify Influencer Marketing Investments
Influencer marketing spend was expected to reach as much as $15 billion by 2022. But, as budgets are drastically reduced due to the global pandemic, marketers are under intense pressure to accurately track spend, optimize budgets, and properly measure return on their investments. Today Traackr, a leading influencer marketing platform, announced the release of a Budget Optimization toolset for marketers to better analyze spend and increase ROI.
Traackr’s new capabilities enable brands to take control of their influencer marketing budgets by tracking spend, not just per campaign, but across all influencer campaigns, surfacing highest performing strategies and realigning influencer incentives with business impact.
“At a time when all marketers are seeking efficiencies in their marketing dollars, influencer marketing needs to bring more discipline to the tracking and optimization of its spend,” said Pierre-Loïc Assayag, CEO and co-founder of Traackr. “We developed these tools so marketers can analyze spend across influencer programs, helping to redefine their approach to influencer collaborations with better outcomes for the brand, influencers and consumers.”
Marketing Technology News: Alana CityStyleBot is the Stimulus to Save the High Street Post COVID-19
Traackr’s Budget Optimization tools help marketers identify the influencers and strategies that achieve the highest ROI by tracking spend across all campaigns and analyzing performance. The toolset includes the following:
- Budget calculator enables marketers to allocate campaign budgets and negotiate influencer compensation confidently with suggested fees based on past performance.
- Global influencer payments allow marketers to avoid hefty agency fees by providing an integrated and secure solution that streamlines the payment process.
- Spend tracking helps marketers track program spend over time and across markets, brands, campaigns, and influencer tiers.
- Multi-currency support means marketers can manage campaigns at the local level and analyze performance at the global level.
- ROI reporting enables marketers to analyze the performance and efficiency of their investments to guide future budget allocations.
Marketing Technology News: Kasisto Awarded Two Landmark Patents, Enhancing the Intelligence of KAI and the Virtual Assistants it Powers
“Traackr’s Budget Optimization tools have provided our team with a comprehensive view of our influencer program spend and helped us chart exactly how those investments tie to the performance metrics we care about,” said Stephan Garandet, Global Chief Digital Marketing Officer & Deputy Chief Digital Officer at L’Oréal. “Traackr has taken the subjectivity out of influencer partnership negotiations, and instead provides data-driven and performance-based insights specific to our brands.”
Marketing Technology News: UiPath Delivers Industry’s First End-to-end Hyperautomation Platform