Start and scale Customer Success in as little as 2 weeks with new Gainsight offering
Gainsight announced the launch of Gainsight Essentials, featuring two new packages for its flagship Gainsight CS product to drive Customer Success. The packages – Essentials and Essentials Plus – are purpose-built to help companies of any stage and size start and scale with the industry’s leading Customer Success Platform in as little as two weeks. The announcement came today at Evolve, the company’s quarterly product launch event for Customer Success and Product Management professionals, where Gainsight also showcased several powerful new enhancements to its Gainsight CS and PX products.
Marketing Technology News: BoredHumans.com Launches Free AI-Powered Domain Name Appraisals
Over the last several years, Gainsight has simplified and redesigned more than 80% of the user interface for its industry-leading CS platform. With today’s launch of Essentials, the company is doubling-down on its focus to simplify their buyers’ experience and accelerate their time to value by making Gainsight:
- Easier to Buy: Simpler and more affordable packages that include all the crucial tools to get companies started on their Customer Success journey.
- Easier to Implement: The pre-built integrations that come with these packages enable businesses to get started in as little as two weeks.
- Easier to Use: An intuitive user experience puts customer data, AI-powered insights and recommended actions directly at the fingertips of Customer Success Managers (CSMs), admins, operations leaders, executive teams, and other teams.
- Easier to Administer: Essentials includes guided administration support to help accelerate time to value and reduce overall administration costs.
- Easier to Grow: Immediate access to a large library of content, training and thought leadership, and seamless ability to scale up to the full depth and breadth of the complete Gainsight product portfolio when the time is right.
“We’ve talked with hundreds of businesses at every level of size and maturity who have told us how much they love Gainsight and our community, but who have also sometimes felt like our product can be intimidating due to its power and sophistication,” said Scott Salkin, SVP and GM of Essentials. “We listened, and developed solutions that are accessible and powerful for companies at any stage to implement and see value in a matter of weeks. It’s the Gainsight you know and love – just easier. Together with administrative support, thought leadership, a community cohort, and strategic guidance, Essentials is packaged and priced to help any modern business accelerate their own growth engine.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Rick Kelly, CPO at Fuel Cycle
Enhancements to Gainsight CS and Gainsight PX
Along with Essentials and Essentials Plus, Gainsight announced several enhancements to its CS and PX products for Customer Success and Product Management teams:
- Customer Success Qualified Leads (CSQLs): – The new CSQL capability in Gainsight CS makes it possible for Customer Success teams to easily share up-sell and cross-sell leads with sales and marketing and track how much revenue the Customer Success team has contributed to the business. With this new capability, a CSM can create a lead from within Gainsight, send it directly to a CRM with a few clicks. Each individual CSM and their entire leadership team can track the progress of the lead in Gainsight CS as that lead moves through the funnel in the CRM system, and report on which leads are stalled, being worked, disqualified, or closed/won.
- Integrations with Zoom and Gong – By integrating Zoom and Gong with Gainsight CS tools such as Timeline and Customer 360, customer-facing teams now have immediate access to important Gainsight data directly in those applications to guide their customer conversations. They can also automatically capture important customer conversations that take place within these applications with just a few clicks.
- Impact Analyzer, powered by Horizon AI – Impact Analyzer in Gainsight CS uncovers how different drivers like scorecard measures or customer sentiment impact business goals like NPS and renewals. Companies can then use these insights to identify which areas of their Customer Success strategy they need to focus on the most.
- PX Engagement Editor – Gainsight PX’s new Engagement Editor offers an enhanced workflow model so users don’t have to go back and forth between the editor and previewing in the platform. With the new WYSIWYG editor, no code or CSS will be required for styling, configuring custom layouts, alignment or mapping elements.