October 24 Event to Spotlight Sales Transformation and the Power of Combining Digital Marketing with Sales
JumpCrew, the leading demand generation platform that integrates sales and marketing to accelerate new customer acquisition, will host its inaugural conference, JumpCon: The Digital Sales Transformation Summit on Thursday Oct. 24, 2019 at Marathon Music Works in Nashville. The one-day conference will feature talks by industry leaders that educate attendees on leading digital sales transformation and implement an integrated sales and marketing approach to improve conversions, acquire customers and increase revenue.
“JumpCon gives us the ability to connect world-renowned speakers with world-class sales and marketing professionals looking to up their game,” said Chief Marketing Officer of JumpCrew, Lavall Chichester. “I’m excited to bring them together with the support of partners like Twitter, Outreach and Salesforce who have so much to offer businesses in order to help them grow. We’ll be making symbiotic connections that will change peoples’ careers and businesses.”
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Rand Fishkin, Co-Founder of Moz, CEO of Sparktoro and acclaimed author
- Alden Mills, CEO of Perfect Fitness, author and ex-Navy SEAL
- Nancy Meyer, Publisher and GM, South Florida Sun Sentinel and Orlando Sentinel
- Dave Scott, Director of Global Marketing, Twitter Business
- Rahul Sabnis, EVP, Chief Creative Officer, iHeartMedia
- Meghan Graham, Exec Strategy Director, T Brand Studio, New York Times
- Lauren Bailey, President and Founder, Factor 8, The Sales Bar, and #GirlsClub
- Tiara Puglisi, Group Director, Connection Strategy, R/GA
- Christopher Boon, SVP, Audience Insights, Dstillery and others.
The programming will focus on utilizing the three P’s (Purpose, People, Process) of digital sales transformation. These P’s bring sales and marketing together in order to achieve results and transform businesses.
Marketing Technology News: Sponsorship Made Simple for Personal, College, Sports, Community Events etc.
Featured JumpCon topics include:
- Purpose: Knowing your brand purpose will help you grow an engaged audience – Topics include: Audience development, Influencer marketing, brand building, the power of company culture and more
- People: Great people build great brands
Topics include: How to build unstoppable teams, lessons from hiring 100 people in 100 days, learn how to learn to expedite employee and company success, and more
- Process: Proven processes provide predictable profits
Topics include: How to integrate sales and marketing, essential sales and marketing tools, how to find and leverage new channels like voice, streaming radio, PODCasts, how to use search to grow and monetize D2C and publisher/media brands.
Marketing Technology News: SeQuel Response Hires New Director of Marketing to Propel Brand Awareness
“We’re excited to host our first JumpCon conference – the only industry event focused on integrated sales and marketing,” said David Pachter, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman at JumpCrew. “By using technology to bring sales and marketing together, attendees will learn techniques to transform their businesses and achieve tremendous results.”
In addition to the line-up of speakers, conference attendees will have the opportunity to connect with 250+ influential thought leaders in sales and marketing including Directors, VPs, CMOs and CEOs while learning from transformative content. On Wednesday, Oct. 23 prior to the conference, Lauren Bailey founder of #GirlsClub will host a women’s mixer to foster relationships and offer advice on how women can grow to leadership positions in sales and marketing organizations.
Sponsors of the inaugural JumpCon event include Twitter, Salesforce, Dialpad, Outreach.io, Sales Hacker, Ambition, dstillery and beautyblender.
Marketing Technology News: Medallia Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering