Fuel Cycle, Inc., the leading market research cloud for Fortune 500 companies, introduces Live, a new virtual interview solution designed to rapidly increase insights volume from customers and product users.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Brendan King, CEO of Vendasta
Live expands the qualitative research capabilities of businesses by dramatically simplifying the process of hosting focus groups and user interviews. Conversations hosted through Live directly impact revenue and product development by connecting brands with customers more regularly, reducing the cost of recruiting, and facilitating more efficient scheduling and research project management. Live solves the common pain-points of companies that run most of their research online but have been missing a purpose-built solution designed for virtual qualitative research. With Live, video research is made simple and high-touch qualitative projects can go from inception to insights delivery in hours or days, not weeks or months.
Marketing Technology News: Image Protect Inc. (IMTL) Announces Official Launch of Prestige Celebrity NFT Marketplace:…
Here are a few of the benefits that Live delivers:
- Automated Scheduling and Reminders: Schedule meetings through a built-in calendar system, without all the back-and-forth of email
- Dedicated Mobile App: Live is the first tool in the market with a dedicated mobile app that enables interviews with customers wherever they are—on the go, in the store, or right at home
- Capture Key Moments: The in-platform note taking tool makes it easy to record, tag, and share key moments with stakeholders
- Automated Transcription: Automatically get time-coded transcripts between multiple parties for fast insights
- Advanced Controls: Live gives researchers control over their research environment, including the ability to bring participants in and out of the digital space
Rick Kelly, Chief Product Officer at Fuel Cycle says, “We’ve reimagined from the ground up what it means to have frictionless customer conversations, and Live is the product of that vision. It’s designed so researchers and product managers don’t have to worry about anything other than listening and sharing with their customers in an easy-to-use environment, leading to more insights and better business outcomes.”
Live by Fuel Cycle is available now for a risk-free, two-week trial of the platform.
Marketing Technology News: BIG3 Names Microsoft As The League’s Official Technology Partner And Jersey Patch Sponsor