RingCentral Releases RingCentral Video to Address Work from Anywhere Demands; Completes Message Video Phone Solution
Available immediately as part of RingCentral Office, AT&T Office@Hand, and Avaya Cloud Office
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions, today announced RingCentral Video (RCV), a reimagined video meetings experience. Leveraging RingCentral’s open platform, RingCentral Video will be another component offered as part of RingCentral Office®, completing RingCentral’s differentiated Message Video Phone™ (MVP) solution. RingCentral Video addresses the demand in work from anywhere by leveraging next-generation technologies to enable a fast, unified, open, and trusted video meetings experience.
Marketing Technology News: Coursera Taps Dr. Betty Vandenbosch as New Chief Content Officer
“The world is experiencing the largest work from home demand ever. At RingCentral, we’ve always been focused on addressing the needs of modern, mobile, and distributed workforces by delivering trusted, reliable, global, and easy to buy, manage, and use solutions,” said Vlad Shmunis, RingCentral’s founder, chairman and CEO. “Today, we’re taking the next step in delivering a world-class seamlessly integrated MVP experience to further enhance employee productivity as they work from anywhere.”
RingCentral is redefining and raising the bar for online collaboration and meetings. RingCentral, now with RingCentral Video, is:
- UNIFIED: With Message Video Phone capabilities, including business voice, SMS and fax, tightly integrated, people and teams can collaborate across all modes of communication without losing context.
- FAST: RingCentral Video offers a complete browser-based experience so users do not have to download an application to join, host, or schedule a meeting.
- RELIABLE: RingCentral Video is built on a new, state-of-the-art, high-availability infrastructure that leverages years of RingCentral’s experience as a global Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) leader for secure and reliable business communications.
- GLOBAL: RingCentral offers full PBX capabilities in over 40 countries, and virtual presence in additional 80+ countries.
- OPEN: Leveraging RingCentral’s open platform, RingCentral Video is tightly integrated with popular business productivity applications such as Google (G Suite and Gmail), HubSpot, Microsoft (Teams and O365), Slack, Theta Lake, and Zoho. RingCentral for Salesforce is available on Salesforce AppExchange. Coming later, RingCentral will add numerous integrations including those with Canvas, Epic, Gong.io, and Zendesk.
- SMART: RingCentral Video includes a robust analytics platform that gives IT system administrators access to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as adoption, usage, and Quality of Service (QoS) metrics. Easy to read dashboards help administrators deliver a seamless communication experience across their companies globally.
Marketing Technology News: PPT Solutions Announces Kathryn Martin as New Vice President of Human Resources and General Counsel
RingCentral worked closely with Google on RingCentral Video to ensure the highest quality browser-based video experience. Leveraging and extending Google Chrome’s WebRTC, RingCentral Video enables superior meetings experience using a browser while eliminating the need for additional downloads. Further, RingCentral Video went through rigorous beta testing with key customers and partners including the Detroit Pistons, Goosehead Insurance, Pro Football Hall of Fame, and World Vision, among others.
“RingCentral optimizing Google Chrome’s WebRTC to power RingCentral Video showcases the mutual value our companies have to bring hassle free communications to our customers,” said Gregg Fiddes, Head of Enterprise Ecosystems, Google. “We are excited to collaborate with RingCentral on their needs and see RingCentral choose Chrome as their inaugural launch platform for RingCentral Video, providing the greatest security and speed for their users.”
Marketing Technology News: SentryOne Partners with Theta to Deliver Services and Support to APAC Customers