Builds on Platform-Wide Audit and Reinforces Commitment to Accountability and Trust in the Advertising Technology Industry
Telaria, the complete software platform to manage video advertising for premium publishers, announced two major initiatives that will increase transparency for brand advertisers on its Video Management Platform (VMP):
“Advertisers are increasingly demanding greater transparency to ensure every dollar they spend is going towards impactful media that moves their businesses forward. We believe greater clarity within programmatic is necessary for brands to continue to shift dollars to digital”
1. Log Level Auction Mechanics – provides brands and agencies with bidding insights to inform them that auctions are operating in a fair, clean and transparent manner.
2. Aggregated Take Rates – enables brands and agencies to have a more transparent view of their ad spend across the supply chain.
These new initiatives, which build on Telaria’s industry-leading transparency program, add an additional layer of clarity for buyers and brands as they continually assess and optimize their spending across the ecosystem, and, in the process, help brands feel more confident in moving additional spend to digital. Telaria is the only video management platform certified by a big four consulting firm to be 100% fee transparent.
- Telaria’s publisher fee, based on a fixed contract, is not dependent on the demand partner or demand activity level.
- Publisher partners are always able to see the exact bid from the DSP, the clearing price, and Telaria’s publisher fee.
- Telaria has never charged buyers fees on top of the clearing price.
Marketing Technology News: itelligence Receives 2019 SAP Pinnacle Award: SAP Global Platinum Reseller of the Year
“Advertisers are increasingly demanding greater transparency to ensure every dollar they spend is going towards impactful media that moves their businesses forward. We believe greater clarity within programmatic is necessary for brands to continue to shift dollars to digital,” said Katie Evans, Chief Operating Officer at Telaria. “Our conversations with buyers strongly suggest that in the near future media spend will shift to fully transparent inventory sources. As an independent technology company whose mission is to power the content viewers love, we will continue to ensure publishers are successful in monetizing their premium content with the world’s largest brands.”
Marketing Technology News: Qlik Completes Acquisition of Attunity