NinthDecimal Crossed the 100% Annual Growth for the Third Consecutive Year
NinthDecimal, a leading omnichannel marketing platform powering real-world conversions for brands, has announced more than 100 percent annual revenue growth across its marketing platform in 2017. A record number of agencies, brands, and publishers partnered with NinthDecimal last year as the industry increased its focus on bridging the online and offline behaviors of consumers.
Recommended Read: 7.ai Removes Time, Cost and Risk Barriers to Chatbot Deployment
Currently, NinthDecimal is an omnichannel marketing platform powering real-world conversions for Fortune 500 brands. Using location intelligence, the company identifies a brand’s best customers and new prospects; activates marketing strategies to drive store visits and sales; and quantifies the impact of advertising across all media.
At the time of this announcement, Michael Fordyce, CEO of NinthDecimal, said, “2017 was a pivotal year of growth for NinthDecimal as many of the largest brands in the country made our data and measurement products a central part of their marketing strategy, which was capped off by our third consecutive year of triple-digit growth.”
Michael added, “As more and more brands use our marketing platform to make multi-million dollar marketing decisions, we are in a strong position to accelerate our growth through 2018 and beyond.”
Quantifying the Impact of Marketing and Advertising
NinthDecimal measured more than $500 million in media spend during 2017 across TV, out-of-home, mobile, and other media formats as demand for offline attribution of all media increased. This includes measuring one of the largest U.S. consumer electronics launches of the year focused on driving visits to 9K locations. Other 2017 measurement highlights include —
– Omni-channel measurement and attribution. NinthDecimal nearly tripled year-over-year measurement revenues and doubled the number of TV campaigns measured for the second consecutive year.
– Connecting digital assets to offline sales. NinthDecimal launched Website LCI® in 2017, the industry’s first website-to-store attribution offering giving marketers the intelligence to quantify store visits generated from their website and website traffic strategies such as search.
– Expanding ecosystem of partners. The number of media companies, TV networks, and premium publishers integrated with NinthDecimal’s measurement platform grew to more than 250 in 2017.
The Largest Real-Time Engine of Consumer Behavior
Over 900 brands relied on NinthDecimal audiences and its activation network of more than 200 partners, including leading DSPs, DMPs, social platforms, and TV buying platforms, to build marketing success in 2017. This customer growth contributed to several key business milestones during the year —
– Audience data. Revenue from NinthDecimal’s mobile-derived audiences grew more than 100 percent for the third straight year.
– Investing in high-quality and propriety data. The company launched its software development kit (SDK) fueled by the acquisition of moLOGIQ in the fourth quarter of 2017. The NinthDecimal SDK, a unique source of data representing billions of data points, has been deployed across more than 50 million Android and iOS mobile devices.
– Marketing platform growth. NinthDecimal scaled its platform to more than 190 million monthly active users seen in nearly 10 billion locations per day.
– Self-service platform launch. NinthDecimal’s new audience creation tools released in the fourth quarter of 2017 allow brands to combine their first-party CRM data with NinthDecimal’s proprietary audience intelligence, unlocking the power of the two most important sources of customer data.
NinthDecimal’s continued innovation was recognized via a newly awarded patent for household-to-device mapping capabilities. This adds to NinthDecimal’s patent portfolio that already includes methods for location data precision, measurement for digital media, and measurement for TV. Together, these patents form the foundation for the company’s Omnichannel Marketing solutions.
Read More: Is GDPR Really Changing Ad Tech?
Last year also marked the expansion of NinthDecimal’s board of directors with the addition of Manish Bhatia, the CEO of Kantar Media North America and former chief product officer of comScore. Bhatia brings one of the most successful industry track records of identifying, building, and managing successful digital data businesses globally.
NinthDecimal was recognized on the Inc. 5000 for the third consecutive year, making it one the fastest-growing private companies in the country. According to Inc. Magazine, of the tens of thousands of companies that have applied for the award over the years, only 20 percent have made the list three times.
NinthDecimal has the largest real-time engine of consumer behavior based on where you live, work, shop, and play. Its platform is powered by nearly 200M U.S. consumers seen in almost 10 billion locations per day, unlocking AI-driven consumer intelligence not visible through traditional search or social platforms.