TrueFort, the zero trust application protection company, today announced it has been named a Top Cyber Security Company of the Year by The Software Report.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Peyman Zamani, CEO and Co-founder at Logicbroker
.@TrueFort named Top Cyber Security Company of 2021 by The Software Report for providing Zero Trust security against threats using behavior-based policy enforcement
The company was selected from hundreds of nominees for its dominance in the application protection category and based on feedback from industry professionals. The annual Top Cyber Security Company of the Year awards also take into consideration the effectiveness of each company’s leadership team as well as their ability to establish a positive, inclusive working environment.
“Being named a Top Cyber Security Company of the Year by The Software Report capped a tremendous year of industry recognition, growth and market adoption for TrueFort,” said Sameer Malhotra, CEO of TrueFort. “Customers recognize the value our behavior-based approach provides for detecting, containing and responding to threats before they can result in damage. We expect 2022 to be a record setting year for the business.”
Marketing Technology News: Searchbloom Awarded Among 2021’s Fastest Growing Companies in Utah by MWCN
In the past 12 months, TrueFort has received the following industry accolades:
- ASTORS Best Application and Cloud Workload Protection Solution https://truefort.com/press-release/truefort-named-best-application-and-cloud-workload-protection-solution-in-2021-ast-homeland-security-awards/
- Computing Magazine Cloud Security Product of the Year https://truefort.com/press-release/truefort-named-cloud-security-product-of-the-year-by-computing-magazine/
- Black Unicorn Finalist https://truefort.com/press-release/truefort-named-a-black-unicorn-finalist-for-2021/
- Cyber Defense Magazine Global InfoSec Award https://truefort.com/press-release/truefort-wins-global-infosec-award-at-rsa-conference-2021/
- Futuriom Top 40 Private Company https://truefort.com/press-release/truefort-receives-two-industry-accolades-for-app-and-cloud-workload-protection-innovations/
- Cybersecurity Excellence Award Best Cloud Workload Protection https://truefort.com/press-release/truefort-receives-two-industry-accolades-for-app-and-cloud-workload-protection-innovations/
Traditional security products have focused on protecting underlying IT infrastructure from threats but the success of attackers in executing ransomware, supply chain and phishing attacks shows that there are still significant gaps in security coverage. TrueFort fills this void, offering Zero Trust protection for enterprise applications and workloads in the cloud that are the gateway to sensitive data and, increasingly, the target of attackers. The company’s Fortress platform leverages patented behavioral analysis and machine intelligence to help organizations better understand their applications’ trusted behaviors to fend off attacks in real-time.
Marketing Technology News: Digital Currency Group and Jamestown Partner to Bring One Times Square to the Decentraland Metaverse