Zscaler Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for Entire Zero Trust Exchange Platform Portfolio of Solutions
Zscaler Private Access Awarded FedRAMP Moderate Authorization to Protect Government Agencies’ Most Sensitive Data Against Cyber Threats
Zscaler, Inc., the leader in cloud security, announced that Zscaler Private Access (ZPA) has achieved FedRAMP Moderate authorization, making Zscaler the only cloud security service provider to have all core solutions comprising its portfolio of products – the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange platform™ – now authorized through the U.S. Federal government’s FedRAMP program at High and Moderate levels. Government agencies and their contractors will be able to use Zscaler’s Zero Trust platform for systems that manage their most sensitive information and protect against cyber threats.
“Five years ago Zscaler committed to achieving FedRAMP Moderate and High authorization for our entire Zero Trust platform. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange includes Zscaler Secure Web Gateway, the first TIC 3.0 cloud solution to be authorized by the FedRAMP office. Zscaler’s FedRAMP goals are complete, and today hundreds of Federal agencies and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) customers are using these platforms to secure their missions,” says Stephen Kovac, Chief Compliance Officer, Zscaler. “Additionally, Zscaler has completed IL5 certification on its zero trust platforms, which aligns with the release of the Pentagon’s zero trust strategy. In the coming months, you will hear more from our team. We will share our process and lessons learned as we’ve grown to become the Federal government’s most trusted cloud security provider. Our hope is that other organizations will benefit and likewise strengthen Federal cyber defenses.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Laura Goldberg, CMO at Constant Contact
The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is powered by the world’s largest security cloud, with more than 10 years of operational excellence enabling the processing of more than 250 billion daily transactions and stopping over seven billion threats and policy violations per day for the largest, most demanding organizations around the globe. Zscaler’s commitment to enabling security innovation across the public sector is underscored by related milestones including:
- Zscaler Advances Enterprise Data Security with Industry-First Zero Configuration Data Protection
- Zscaler Private Access Achieves DoD Impact Level 5 (IL5)
- Zscaler First SaaS Cloud Security Provider to Achieve StateRAMP Ready Status
- Zscaler is chosen to run a pilot program in support of Executive Order 14028 by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Zscaler is a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Service Edge (SSE), following up 10 consecutive years as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Secure Web Gateway
- Zscaler is First Zero Trust Remote Access Cloud Service to Achieve FedRAMP-High JAB Authorization
- ZIA™ receives Authorization to Operate (ATO) at the Moderate Impact level
- Zscaler Becomes the First Cloud Services Provider to Receive FedRAMP Authorization for a Dedicated Zero Trust Remote Access Platform
The Zero Trust Exchange is a cloud-native security platform that securely connects any user, device, and application, regardless of location. Following the principle of least-privileged access, the platform establishes trust through user identity and context – including location, device, application, and content – and then creates secure, direct connections based on policy enforcement. The platform supports IT federal mission transformation by reducing costs, eliminating the internet attack surface, and preventing lateral movement of threats while providing an excellent user experience.
Marketing Technology News: Ad Fragmentation’s Final Days: 5 Minutes With… Simon Kvist Gaulshøj