Allant Group Expands Partnership with Sprinklr to Deliver Optimized Marketing Execution Across Owned, Earned and Paid Media
The Partnership Helps the World’s Largest Brands Implement Sprinklr’s Customer Experience Management Platform
Allant Group, a nationally recognized, data-driven analytics and marketing firm, announced an expanded strategic alliance with Sprinklr, the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform.
This partnership ensures that global companies have a successful Sprinklr implementation to support their most challenging social media management needs.
Sprinklr values Allant Group’s timely and nimble implementation service delivery as well as strategic managed services from a team of highly trained and tenured consultants. Allant Group services that Sprinklr will utilize include the following:
- Platform Enablement through conducting discovery of current workflows, challenges, and opportunities to providing core build of social media accounts and post go live support.
- Remote and On-Site Training on core publishing and engagement, social listening, social benchmarking, content marketing and Sprinklr ads.
- Managed Services delivering ongoing platform optimization and technical support.
- Transformational Services to develop and enhance platform configuration to meet the needs of an organization’s growth and transformation.
- Needs Assessment that uses social listening data to drive content strategy and inform teams across the organization.
- Strategic Consulting that empowers the client.
“Allant Group values our partnership with Sprinklr because they are an industry leader in social technology with state-of-the-art access to real-time data. Allant has a long history of turning data into insights which is why we see Sprinklr’s platform as a continuation of generating insights that can help improve the customer experience across all touch points,” said Paul Ernst, Senior Vice President Campaign Management at Allant Group.
Recommended Read: Xpressdocs Names Jim Wright as New CEO