The Partnership Helps the World’s Largest Brands Implement Sprinklr’s Customer Experience Management Platform
Allant Group, a nationally recognized, data-driven analytics and marketing firm, announced an expanded strategic alliance with Sprinklr, the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform.
This partnership ensures that global companies have a successful Sprinklr implementation to support their most challenging social media management needs.
Sprinklr values Allant Group’s timely and nimble implementation service delivery as well as strategic managed services from a team of highly trained and tenured consultants. Allant Group services that Sprinklr will utilize include the following:
- Platform Enablement through conducting discovery of current workflows, challenges, and opportunities to providing core build of social media accounts and post go live support.
- Remote and On-Site Training on core publishing and engagement, social listening, social benchmarking, content marketing and Sprinklr ads.
- Managed Services delivering ongoing platform optimization and technical support.
- Transformational Services to develop and enhance platform configuration to meet the needs of an organization’s growth and transformation.
- Needs Assessment that uses social listening data to drive content strategy and inform teams across the organization.
- Strategic Consulting that empowers the client.
“Allant Group values our partnership with Sprinklr because they are an industry leader in social technology with state-of-the-art access to real-time data. Allant has a long history of turning data into insights which is why we see Sprinklr’s platform as a continuation of generating insights that can help improve the customer experience across all touch points,” said Paul Ernst, Senior Vice President Campaign Management at Allant Group.
Recommended Read: Xpressdocs Names Jim Wright as New CEO