EnsembleIQ, the premier resource of actionable insights and connections powering business growth for retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality professionals, won seven awards for content and design excellence. EnsembleIQ BrandLab, a full-service strategic marketing and creative agency, specifically won four of the awards for custom content, content marketing and design. The Eddies and Ozzies are the most prestigious awards program in the publishing community, recognizing excellence in editorial and custom content and design across print and digital media.
“It’s a tremendous honor for EnsembleIQ to be recognized by the Folio: Eddie and Ozzie Awards as the best of the best in editorial and custom content and design,” said Joe Territo, Executive Vice President, Content and Communications, EnsembleIQ. “With a deep understanding of the retail, technology, consumer goods, healthcare and hospitality verticals we serve, these awards confirm that EnsembleIQ is fully executing on our mission to provide actionable insights and connections powering business growth throughout the path to purchase.”
Marketing Technology News: Workflow Efficiencies Take Center Stage in the New and Refreshed Amagi CLOUDPORT
EnsembleIQ’s winning entries:
- Eddie, Series of Articles, B2B, Food & Beverage: “Overcoming the Labor Crisis,” Convenience Store News
- Eddie, Single Article, B2B, Retail: “The DEI Imperative: A Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Convenience Store Industry Is More Important Than Ever,” Convenience Store News
- Eddie, Full Issue, B2B, Retail: January/February 2022 Issue, Path to Purchase Institute
- Eddie, Advertorial/Sponsored Content, Custom/Content Marketing: “Capturing the Revenge Shopper” for AWS, EnsembleIQ BrandLab/RIS News
- Ozzie, User Experience Design, Custom/Content Marketing: “Just Chillin’: How to Get More Out of Ready-to-Drink Beverage Sales” for EJ Gallo, EnsembleIQ BrandLab/Convenience Store News
- Ozzie, Data Visualization, B2B: “The Sustainable Journey of Corrugated Boxes” for FibreBox, EnsembleIQ BrandLab/Progressive Grocer
- Ozzie, Feature Design, Custom/Content Marketing: “The Lure of Seafood” for Alaska Seafood Marketing Association, EnsembleIQ BrandLab/Progressive Grocer
Several of the award-winning entries were developed in partnership with EnsembleIQ clients ranging from CPG brands to enterprise technology companies.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Jamal Miller, Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Mailchimp