Jeff Lucas Becomes Executive Advisor at Mobilize Solutions to Provide Strategic Guidance to Help the Company Scale “In-Camera” Media Sales & Operations
Mobilize Solutions has added media innovator, Jeff Lucas to their Board as an Executive Advisor. Lucas is the right guy at the right time as the company has secured mass distribution agreements to deliver timely & relevant content to millions of everyday camera users.
Marketing Technology News: AI Startup Silverbullet Picks AZK Media to Expand Global Marketing Efforts
“I am happy to be a resource as Mobilize embarks on the exciting world of camera-marketing. There is still no playbook for this new media, but innovative companies like Mobilize will help pave the way.” – Jeff Lucas
Lucas brings over two decades of experience in sales and marketing as he has held prominent roles at companies like Verizon Media, Snap, Viacom and NBC Universal.
Marketing Technology News: Identity Automation Announces New CEO
With a proven platform, strong IP and a great team, Mobilize has attracted support from wireless industry influencers. Lucas joins an All-Star cast of former Verizon executives actively engaged:
- Marni Walden, Mobilize Board Member, former Verizon President/EVP
- Greg Haller, Mobilize Board Member, former Verizon Executive
- John Harrobin, Mobilize Investor & Advisor, former Verizon CMO
- Brian Jones, Mobilize Investor & Advisor, former AirTouch (Verizon) President
- Mike Benvenuti, Mobilize Investor & Advisor, former Verizon VP Marketing
- Brendan Fallis, Mobilize Investor & Advisor, former Verizon Region President
- Nick Montes, Mobilize Advisor & Partner, former Verizon VP Marketing
Marketing Technology News: Aqfer and Molecula Partner to Offer New AdTech Solution