For the first time, brands can seamlessly orchestrate marketing and CX touchpoints together, with Blueshift’s new App Hub and next-generation Omnichannel Journey Builder
Blueshift today announced the next evolution of its AI-Powered SmartHub Customer Data Platform (CDP) by extending its journey orchestration across all customer experience touchpoints including support, commerce, sales, loyalty, product, and other CX channels. With the combined launch of its new App Hub and next-generation Omnichannel Journey Builder, Blueshift’s SmartHub CDP enables marketers to further activate customer data with first-of-its-kind functionality, making it easier than ever to unlock the power of smart CDPs. Blueshift’s new advanced capabilities and partner ecosystem will be available in October 2021.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Gregory Zakowicz, Director of Content, Omnisend
Together, Blueshift’s App Hub and next-generation Omnichannel Journey Builder fill the void in connecting and orchestrating the entire customer experience through traditional CDPs and Campaign Management Platforms (CMPs). While traditional CDPs provide a unified view of customers and push audiences to various channels they lack the functionality to orchestrate customer journeys. CMPs provide journey orchestration, but are limited to marketing channel data and can’t access the full customer profile. In addition, CMPs limit journey orchestration to marketing channels only. Now, Blueshift’s SmartHub CDP seamlessly merges the benefits of both.
“To stay relevant to users and drive viewership you need to be able to re-engage users across the right channels at key times of the day with content that matches each user’s unique interests,” said Fredrik Salzedo, Director of CRM, Discovery+ EMEA. “You can’t achieve that without a centralized platform that provides visibility into users’ viewing habits and gives marketers the ability to quickly create, test, and optimize personalized engagement strategies across the customer lifecycle.”
Blueshift extends its SmartHub CDP for omnichannel CX orchestration
Engineering and IT-dependent processes that took marketers weeks or more can now be accomplished in minutes with the new advancements to Blueshift’s SmartHub CDP. Brands will be able to:
- Easily Orchestrate Relevant, Real-Time Experiences. Blueshift’s next-generation Omnichannel Journey builder provides an intuitive canvas and numerous trigger options, filters, campaign controls, and testing options for brands to more quickly and seamlessly orchestrate, test, and optimize omnichannel customer experiences, and improve engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Use AI to Personalize the Journey. Blueshift’s suite of AI offerings, including Predictive Channel and Engage Time Optimization are directly available inside the journey builder and help marketers present the most relevant content in the right channel and at the right time to all customers seamlessly.
- Connect Any Touchpoint Into the Customer Journey. Blueshift’s new partner ecosystem, App Hub, offers a growing library of 80+ integrations that brands can connect and start using in minutes. The simple, self-serve, no-code interface makes it easy to customize interactions across marketing and CX channels, and sync data with any system including company internal systems, in real-time. Key integrations include:
- Direct Mail (Lob, Inkit, etc.)
- Customer Support (Zendesk, etc.)
- Sales CRM (Salesforce, etc.)
- IVR / Phone (mPulse, 8×8, etc.)
- Paid Media (Facebook, Google, Snap, LiveRamp etc.)
- Publish Your Own App
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Damien Mahoney, Co-founder and CEO at Stackla
Today’s digitally native consumers have growing demands around the customer experience and expect brand interactions to be frictionless across channel lines. Companies that successfully meet these demands and deliver strong omnichannel engagement and retain 89% of their customers. However most brands have failed to adapt and according to Gartner, 40 percent of marketers struggle to seamlessly connect channels within the buyer journey largely because they lack a centralized platform to connect and orchestrate across their distributed organization and tech stacks.
With the releases of the App Hub and the next-generation Omnichannel Journey Builder, Blueshift enables brands to seamlessly deliver the right experiences to the right customers through the right channel. For example, an ecommerce brand can create a journey based on a purchase and connect a direct mail upsell, a post-purchase product review, and a post-purchase customer satisfaction survey all in one platform that is omni-aware of exactly where the customer is at any moment.
“Marketers need to build their strategies around the customer,” said Houman Akhavan, Chief Marketing Officer at CarParts.com. “We’ve seen time and again that using first-party data to deliver the right message in the right place at the right time results in a more cohesive and desirable experience for the customer, and more efficient conversions and sustained growth for the business. Blueshift’s intelligent omnichannel orchestration capabilities help us achieve that.”
Marketing Technology News: Axle ai Management Team Posts 3-minute Power Pitch Video