ChatFunnels to host the 2nd annual Account-Based Engagement Summit, a virtual event for marketers and sales professionals to learn the best practices of ABM/ABE to generate growth.
ChatFunnels, the leading conversational marketing platform, announced they will be hosting the annual FREE Account-Based Engagement (ABE) Summit on Aug 17th, 2022.
The Summit will be a one-day virtual event showcasing 30+ of the industry’s leading sales and marketing leaders where they reveal the latest growth trends and strategies being used by some of the world’s leading organizations.
ChatFunnels has hosted over 22,500 participants and more than 150 top B2B sales and marketing speakers. Much of the event’s value is credited to the high standard of speakers and value-driven tracks.
The Summit sessions are placed into three distinct tracks that indicate their positioning along the sales funnel: ABE Optimization, ABE for Marketing, and ABE for Sales.
Marketing Technology News: Centric Announces Online Marketing Platform DigitalFlyer Has Adopted Centric Payments
The following speakers are among those who will be featured at the Summit:
- ChatFunnels’ Co-Founder, Billy Bateman
- Domo’s VP of Global Demand Center, Shelley Morrison
- Refine Labs’ General Manager, Sidney Waterfall
- Revenue.io’s CMO, William Tyree
- Sendoso’s VP of Demand Generation, Jessica Ovalle Fisher
- Vidyard’s VP of Marketing, Tyler Lessard
- RedRoute’s CMO, James Gilbert
- Gated’s CEO, Andy Mowat
- SmartBug Media’s VP of Marketing, Hannah Shain
- Winning by Design’s Revenue Leader, Kevin “KD” Dorsey
In addition to the presentations, the ABE Summit Awards will be announced at the event. These awards recognize exceptional industry leaders who are bringing their companies forward with account-based engagement and whom are crowd-nominated and voted.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With John McClung, Group Director at AdQuick