The first annual Jabmo ABM Awards recognizes its clients for their outstanding use of account-based marketing to grow engagement and accelerate sales in 2021.
Jabmo, the leading provider of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) solutions to the manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare industries, announces the launch of Jabmo’s ABM Awards, recognizing the outstanding use of Jabmo’s ABM platform to drive target account engagement and accelerate sales in 2021.
The first annual 2021 Jabmo ABM Awards acknowledges forward-thinking B2B marketers and their companies who pushed the boundaries of Jabmo’s ABM platform to achieve business outcome goals and lead the future of data-driven marketing.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Shoel Perelman, VP Product Management at Pegasystems
“As the landscape of B2B marketing continues to evolve, it is important to recognize those who use data to drive outstanding marketing and sales performance,” said Tav Tepfer, Chief Commercial Officer at Jabmo. “We believe all of our clients are winners, and we want to recognize those marketing leaders who have generated fresh ideas, joined forces with their sales teams, and defined success in the new world of ABM.”
The 2021 Jabmo ABM Awards program recognized six clients in seven distinct categories:
- ABM Leader of the Year – Alyson Phillips, Global Marketing Manager at 3M – Phillips earned this prestigious award by aligning the entire 3M organization to back the Jabmo ABM program, changing business processes to ensure a Sales / Marketing alignment. Phillips’ ABM program is international and complex and the 3M team uses the full power of the Jabmo ABM platform, including high-value sales alerts.
- Best Creative – GEFCO Group – The global leader in supply chain solutions created industry-specific messaging and imagery to grow high-margin solutions within key market lines. GEFCO followed ABM best practice by creating personalized landing pages for this campaign–with compelling creative to encourage engagement.
- Best Use Case – Kollmorgen – A leading global manufacturer of motion systems, earned this award for a global campaign targeting one of their key strategic markets. This campaign focused on introducing Kollmorgen to accounts that typically remain anonymous during much of the design phase of their products, but could benefit from the value Kollmorgen brings.
- Numbers are Key – Henkel – ABM is all about numbers. Henkel, a leading solutions provider for business and consumer products, tied back ABM ad engagement numbers to actual meetings and won new business for target accounts. This also led to executive buy-in, as they’re able to see the tangible value and ROI of the program.
- Best Sales Collaboration – First Onsite – Integrating sales and marketing is key in a successful ABM strategy. That’s why First Onsite invited Jabmo to their National Sales Kickoff and had breakout sessions for Sales to meet with Jabmo strategists. Today, First OnSite Sales Reps are bringing key accounts to Marketing because of the Jabmo ABM platform.
- Executive Buy-In – First Onsite – Aligning sales strategies from the top down produces the highest level of ROI. First Onsite’s CEO, Stacy Mazur, and Senior VP of Sales Development and Integration, Jeff Magoon, aligned their 2022 Sales goals to their Jabmo ABM program, making it an award-winning and results-driven campaign.
- Best International Program – MilliporeSigma Cell Culture – This program serves IP-based ads to 13 different countries. The life sciences manufacturer knew the importance of translating these ads into local languages, including English, Japanese, and Chinese, cultivating a highly targeted and effective global campaign.
“I’ve enjoyed learning about this new space and am excited to refine and optimize this year,” said Alyson Phillips, Global Marketing Manager at 3M. “Jabmo has provided flexibility and shown continued dedication to our ABM program’s success as we pave the way forward.”
Marketing Technology News: Jabmo to Host Webinar on “The Death of Third-Party Cookies”
“ABM is the future of B2B marketing and our clients are leading the way,” said Nick Heys, CEO of Jabmo. “It is important to us at Jabmo that we acknowledge pioneers that are tapping into the true potential of our ABM platform, both as examples of success, and as indicators of future shifts in the industry.”
The award winners were announced in Jabmo’s January 27 virtual event, “2021: A Year in Review.”