UJET Unveils Enhancements to Customer Support Platform that Expand Fit and Flexibility within the Contact Center Ecosystem
New Integrations and Functionality Enable Customer Support Teams to Optimize Data Flow, and Drive Greater Value from a Broader Range of Technologies and Systems
UJET, Inc., the company that is reimagining customer support with multichannel solutions that fully leverage smartphone technology and intelligent automation, at Customer Contact Week (CCW) in Las Vegas announced the general availability launch of enhancements to the UJET Customer Support Platform. With these latest integrations and enhancements, UJET is expanding its functionality within the entire contact center ecosystem. Featuring new workforce management (WFM), quality management (QM), and customer relationship management (CRM) integration and configuration capabilities, the UJET platform now provides expanded capabilities for support agents, supervisors, and administrators, enabling more out-of-the-box data connection, display, and integration options across new and existing systems.
The new integrations and features to the UJET Customer Support Platform include:
● Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration – Microsoft Dynamics 365 users now have full access to the UJET Customer Support Platform. Dynamics customers can leverage UJET’s call and chat adapters, patented smart-actions and advanced routing, including logical evaluation of user segmentation data from Dynamics, helping to reduce overall session times.
● Verint Monet WFM Integration (Workforce Management) – With the new Verint Monet WFM integration, data can automatically be pushed from the UJET platform into the WFM system, allowing enabling supervisors to support agents and supervisors to more efficiently run their contact center. Now, support teams can incorporate forecasting, scheduling, and better optimize their contact center workforce and resources through the UJET platform.
Marketing Technology News: PX Launches Private Marketplaces to Support Direct Advertiser to Publisher Engagement
● Verint Monet QM Integration (Quality Management) – By integrating with the Verint Monet QM, UJET’s call adapter now directly integrates with Verint Monet, meaning the right data is automatically delivered to, and subsequently evaluated by the QM system. The QM integration allows for monitoring and evaluation of agent interactions with customers, tracking keywords, and other key performance metrics, quotas, and goals.
● Customizable Ticket Title – Customer support professionals can now customize ticket titles quickly and easily via dynamic parameters, in order to help agents see additional useful information, and enable easier and more refined session classification processing within the CRM. Agents, supervisors, and administrators can now customize tickets by phone number, call chat ID, menu path, time stamp, language, and more.
● Custom Field Lookup – UJET now allows agents, supervisors, and administrators more flexibility by using their own, existing unique identifiers when looking up end users. Support professionals can now easily and efficiently assign sessions and customer information by referencing their preferred customer ID.
Marketing Technology News: Facebook Shoots Down ‘Innovation’ Chaos with a New CryptoCurrency Platform ‘Calibra’
“Whether it is attempting to efficiently resolve a customer issue, managing the agent workforce, tracking agent performance and quality of service, or optimizing data flow, support agents and supervisors often find themselves maneuvering between multiple separate systems” said Joerg Habermeier, Head of Product at UJET. “The latest enhancements to the UJET platform further cement our commitment to a cloud-native, mobile-focused, and intelligent approach to simplifying and optimizing the connection of the entire contact center ecosystem.”
Marketing Technology News: Profisee Adds Market Analyst Bill O’Kane to Leadership Team