Cloud-Based Customer Support Platform Lands Important Rating From Professionals Who Have Used It
Freshworks Inc., a global innovator in customer engagement software, announced that its Freshdesk software has been designated as Customers’ Choice in the inaugural publication of Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: CRM Customer Engagement Center Market. The company was placed in the Customer Choice zone, based on vetted end-user reviews of several software vendors on the Gartner peer review website gathered during 2018.
As of June 3, 2019, Freshworks received 328 ratings from Freshdesk users through the Gartner Peer Insights portal, and its overall rating is 4.4 out of 5.0 (a 5.0 score indicates the customer was “completely satisfied”). In the last twelve months, 97% of all Freshdesk ratings have been 4 star or better and over 50% have been 5 star, the highest achievable rating.
Freshdesk is a cloud-based multichannel customer support helpdesk that allows organizations to collaborate and support their customers through email, phone, websites, forums and social media.
According to Gartner, “Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise software and services decision makers. Reviews go through a strict validation and moderation process in an effort to ensure they are authentic … Peer reviews are driven solely by reviewers’ organizations’ specific experiences relative to their unique needs.”
“We are gratified to have been named a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for CRM Customer Engagement Center software for 2018,” said Girish Mathrubootham, Freshworks founder and CEO. “This is extremely validating, as our mission is to create customers for life by building products that work right out-of-the-box and offer unrivaled time-to-value.”
Marketing Technology News: SentinelOne Announces $120 Million Series D
Following is a sampling of Freshdesk reviews found on the Peer Insights site:
- “Freshdesk is an easy to use, yet powerful and scalable solution for help desk teams and ticket management. Our company implemented it for a team of around 600 agents, managing around 1 million tickets per year and Freshdesk is standing and reliable.” – Program and portfolio manager in the manufacturing industry
- “Perfect customer service solution. Centralized communication with our customers and partners – High customer satisfaction and quick turnaround times – Team collaboration on issues – Professional, long-term customer service set up” – Customer experience leader in the media industry
- “Quick and painless implementation. Freshworks was extremely helpful and one of the few companies which ticked every one of our requirements.” – Head of architecture, strategy & innovation in the retail industry
- “Provides satisfaction in each client. Throughout the course of time that we have had implemented in our company, we have been able to have a better interaction with each of the customers, help them choose the best option of our products and services and achieve a more stable communication with them. In addition, with Freshdesk we have managed to maintain a better team collaboration and formalize working groups that help to empower customers and consumers. The experience we have had with Freshdesk is perfect, it has achieved absolute satisfaction for our consumers.” – Manager of Facilities in the manufacturing industry
- “Great ticketing tool, configuration is easy and easy to implement, great API, improved UI.” – Senior softwareengineerin services industry
- “Highly configurable and easy to implement.” – Customer experience leader in services industry
Source: Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: CRM Customer Engagement Center Market, Peer Contributors, 23 October 2018.
Marketing Technology News: DAA Announces Enforcement Deadline for ‘Political Ad’ Guidelines and Transparency Icon