Thryv Holdings, Inc. , the provider of Thryv software, the end-to-end customer experience platform built for growing small business, has been named a leader in multiple categories in the newly released G2 Spring 2021 Reports. G2 is an online tech marketplace where technology users can discover and review technology and make informed decisions when purchasing software.
Thryv earned 14 G2 Leader awards, breaking last quarter’s record for most honors in a single quarter. The Leader distinction is G2’s highest level award, followed by the High Performers, Contenders, and Niche player levels. Thryv was named a Leader for Small Business for the sixth quarter in a row, and an overall Leader among competitors across all categories.
Marketing Technology News: Kimble Applications Welcomes New Members and New Roles to Executive Team
For the Spring quarter, G2 named Thryv the No. 3 payment gateway choice among small businesses, narrowly behind No. 2 Apple Pay. PayPal leads the category.
“This is remarkable progress for Thryv and our payment processing service, ThryvPay, which we launched in late 2020,” said Ryan Cantor, Thryv’s VP of Product and Marketing. “We designed ThryvPay specifically for service-based businesses, and it’s clearly resonating that they needed a payments option tailored for them. We are delighted to see how ThryvPay and all of the other flexible payment features inside Thryv are meeting the needs of small business owners nationwide.”
In addition to payments, Thryv provides a multitude of functionality in its platform, such as a newly enhanced and verticalized CRM, marketing automation, online scheduling, relationship management and more. Leading in these categories within G2 has once again earned Thryv’s place as a Momentum Leader for the third quarter in a row.
Thryv added two new G2 Leader categories this quarter: Easiest to Use for Small Business and Best Support for Small Business. Reviewers repeatedly mentioned how these two areas set Thryv apart.
“Thryv has catapulted my business to a wider audience. It’s made on-the-go invoicing and receiving payments a snap, and the entire team has been absolutely delightful to work with,” said verified Thryv user and G2 reviewer, Gina Surrette, who owns GMS Inspection Services. “They walk me through the things I don’t understand and help set me up for success across the board.
Marketing Technology News: Major Changes Await RPA Market in Europe in 2021 — Customers Will no Longer Have to Pay for…
Additional G2 Spring Report 2021 Leadership Awards for Thryv include:
- Thryv was named a Leader for Overall Best Support for the second quarter in a row, and Best Support for Small Business for the first time.
- G2 named Thryv Overall Best Estimated ROI for a second quarter in a row.
- Thryv had the Highest User Adoption for Small Business for the third quarter in a row.
- Thryv was a Leader in Overall Highest User Adoption for the second time.
- Thryv Small Business users were Most Likely to Recommend Thryv for the third quarter in a row.
- Thryv’s users Overall were Most Likely to Recommend.
- For the fourth straight quarter, users said Thryv had the Easiest Set-up among Small Businesses and Overall.
- Also for the fourth quarter in a row, Small Business users recognized that Thryv had the Easiest to Administer Software.
- And new this quarter, Small Business users said Thryv is the Easiest to Use.
“Because the G2 awards are solely determined by the reviews, sentiment and commentary from verified users, we consider these to be our highest honors of the year,” Cantor says. “We realize small business owners are busy and not always familiar with using software. This is why we provide free, unlimited support to get them up-to-speed quickly, so they can optimize the software and successfully manage their business. This is a game changer for Thryv and throughout the industry. And clearly, it shows.”