Doxim’s Spring Product Release Offers Streamlined Document Generation and eSignature Experience for Faster Remote Interactions
Company makes a significant investment in enhanced document management, seamless end-to-end experience, and extended lending support
Doxim, the leading customer communications and engagement technology provider serving financial and regulated markets, announced the availability of the Doxim Customer Engagement Platform Spring 2020 release, with new enhancements designed to simplify remote banking.
The Doxim Customer Engagement Platform helps clients communicate reliably and effectively, improve cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and drive increased loyalty and wallet share through personalized communications. The platform addresses key digitization, operational efficiency, and customer experience challenges through a suite of plug-and-play, integrated, SaaS software and document technology solutions.
Marketing Technology News: Adobe Named Leader in Forrester Wave + Gartner Magic Quadrant
At a time when customers are expressing increased demand for quick, remote service, Doxim’s Customer Engagement Platform now boasts new features that streamline and eliminate manual paper-based processes so organizations can serve more customers, faster, through online work environments. New features and enhancements include:
Improved Capabilities for Digital Document Composition, Sharing, and Storage
- Access robust Doxim ECM functionality right from within Doxim’s Customer Engagement solutions for secure storage, document search, and compliance reporting.
- Generate, eSign and view customer engagement documents through Doxim CRM and Doxim Loan Origination, with no need to download and re-upload documents.
- Offer a seamless end-to-end eSignature experience with significantly enhanced document management workflows that reduces manual steps.
- Enable users to digitally sign any combination of documents in a single session (custom documents, packaged documents, insurance documents, etc.)
- Search documents and notes through a single and more efficient view in Doxim ECM.
- Enjoy greater choice in eSignature vendors with a new DocuSign integration.
- Complete insurance applications without leaving Doxim Loan Origination, with in-app insurance integration with Valeyo.
Marketing Technology News: Programmatic Job Advertising Leader Joveo Appoints Mike Werner as Global Head of Sales
New Functions to Handle Complex Lending Scenarios
- Enhance service to small and individual businesses by extending commercial loans to sole proprietors who are retail banking customers.
- Comprehensively assess the value of unsecured loans outstanding for a particular portfolio or individual, reducing risk to lend.
- Eliminate paper-based forms to renew and refinance loans.
- Quickly complete applications within Doxim Loan Origination with pre-filled customer data and the ability to choose security and collateral from previous applications.
- Refresh balance and payouts with a click of a button.
“The COVID-19 epidemic is accelerating remote banking adoption across many demographics, and Doxim is ready to help financial institutions respond,” said VP of Product Management Sean Kennelly. “The spring release of our market-leading Customer Engagement Platform includes essential features that make it easier to compose, edit, share, and securely store digital documents in our robust ECM solution, reducing reliance on paper and giving our clients a competitive edge as banking continues its transformation.”
Marketing Technology News: Lightspeed Collaborates with the CQCD to Make Cloud Commerce More Accessible to Retailers