Enhancements Further Streamline Agent Performance while Ensuring an Optimum Customer Experience
UJET, Inc., the company that is reimagining customer support with multi-channel solutions that fully leverage smartphone-era technology and intelligent automation, announced the general availability of new enhancements to the UJET Customer Support Platform. The enhanced platform includes industry-first innovations, such as: Wait Time Text Prompt, Inactive Chat Identification, Customizable Surveys and Reporting, Localized Agent Adapter, four new end-user languages, and a new optimized mobile app Software Development Kit (SDK).
With these new features and functionality, UJET is helping both customers and agents share important information, configure settings for a more personalized experience, gather customized feedback, and monitor for better efficiency.
Marketing Technology News: Intercom Establishes Business Messengers As Key ABM Channel With New ABM Functionality
UJET Platform New Features and Functionality:
- Wait Time Text Prompt– While users are waiting to be connected to an agent, they can create and send information related to their call before it even starts. Via the mobile phone’s text messaging app, customers can send context, including photos, related to their call. Wait Time Text Prompt is the first of its kind and helps expedite the entire interaction by providing agents with the necessary context and a single corresponding ticket in their CRM as the call begins.
- Inactive End-User Chat– Allows agents and admins to customize the amount of time they stay on the line without a response. Rather than having their agents indefinitely wait for a reply, admins can configure the time based on experience and agent efficiency. Unresponsive chats will sit idle until the customer returns, freeing up the agent to address new customer needs.
- Customizable Surveys – Companies can now tailor survey questions such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) for each channel. With customized channel surveys, organizations can gather critical data and feedback in order to deliver the best customer experience for each channel.
- Localized Agent Adapter and Four New End-User Languages– Organizations are now better equipped to support a global workforce and customer base. The new localized agent adapter allows both admins and agents to work in their preferred language of choice, making it easier to support teams and agents in multiple locations. UJET has also added four new end-user languages: Spanish, Danish, Finnish, and Norwegian. Now, when connecting with an agent, customers can personalize their support call by selecting from one of UJET’s 16 language options.
- Optimized Mobile App Software Development Kit (SDK) – The newly optimized mobile SDK monitors data connectivity, bandwidth and signal conditions, automatically falling back to a regular phone call if the conditions are inefficient for a high quality conversation. In addition, the SDK has been reduced in size by over 35% and is now delivered via Carthage for iOS and Jitpack for Android.
- Enhanced Reporting – Organizations can now create customized reports, turning data into actionable steps. With a real-time monitoring dashboard, alerts, and notifications, and customizable historical reporting, data can now be easily accessed, analyzed, and shared so teams can have the insight and analysis they need in order to make the best decisions for their customers.
“Today, the most crucial battle for brand and competitive advantage is being fought and won in the customer support center,” said Joerg Habermeier, Head of Product, UJET. “We continue to enhance the UJET platform with this truth in mind.” He continued, “This announcement further underscores our commitment to continuously innovate and deliver features and functionality that not only serve to optimize the customer experience (CX), but the employee experience as well, as they are inexorably tied and equally critical to the success of the business.”
Marketing Technology News: Netcore’s AI Engine ‘Raman’ Boosts Kotak Securities’ Email Communication Performance by 25%