Calling all RPA developers to put their bot-building skills to work for cash prizes
Automation Anywhere, a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), announced the launch of the COVID-19 Botathon, inviting RPA developers across the globe to create innovative solutions and help find new ways to defend against the spread of COVID-19 and mitigate its impact on businesses and the economy.
RPA can help ease disruption by enabling organizations to stay connected across teams and systems, and software bots can play an integral role by automating end-to-end business processes in critical areas that have been impacted the most by the pandemic.
Marketing Technology News: Valassis Real-time Insights Inform Marketing Strategies Amid COVID-19
The Botathon is an addition to several solutions and use cases recently introduced by Automation Anywhere. It will showcase to the world how intelligent automation innovations can help organizations navigate the challenges caused by COVID-19. Participants are invited to submit RPA solutions for business continuity and to help communities and citizens cope with the impact of the coronavirus. All entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts based on a standard set of criteria, including impact, comprehensiveness, and the creativity of the solution. The Botathon will run until June 3, 2020 and is open to experienced RPA developers worldwide.1
Submissions are being accepted from the following five categories:
- Life Sciences & Healthcare: The necessity for quality healthcare and fast processing of insurance claims have never been as critical as now. Developers are asked to build solutions that can help expedite these processes for organizations.
- Governance & Administration: Governments and public administrations across the world have a frontline responsibility in helping to contain the spread of COVID-19. Developers can submit solutions that will improve governance and efficient administration.
- Banking & Finance: As the global economy is in a slowdown, banking and financial institutions have a systemic role in managing the impact of the pandemic. Solutions that can help organizations cater to their customers’ financial needs can be entered into this category.
- Travel & Logistics: Due to the rapid spread of COVID-19, passenger travel has come to a near standstill while logistics supply chains have been severely impacted. Developers can submit solutions that will help organizations optimize their operations.
- Employee Care & Productivity: With a global shift in work-culture that cultivates many employees working from home, organizations are seeking ways to help their employees feel safe, valued, and productive. Solution ideas for organizations to improve the needs of the employees and the business can be submitted into this category.
Marketing Technology News: Adam Morgan Joins SC as Partner
“By mobilizing the global RPA community, we can help address some of the most pressing challenges facing us today,” said Prince Kohli, CTO of Automation Anywhere. “We look forward to developers around the world to come together as a community, brainstorm, and create innovative solutions that aid those affected by COVID-19.”
Marketing Technology News: Inte Q Offers Email Strategy Expertise & Resources Amidst Global Pandemic