iClick Interactive Launches New SaaS Standard Product- iSCRM
iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited, an independent online marketing and enterprise data solutions provider in China, recently released iSCRM, a powerful off-the-shelf (standard) SaaS enterprise management platform for daily operations and social customer relationship management. iSCRM leverages the updated features of WeCom, Tencent’s communication platform for enterprises, to effectively attract new users and intelligently manage brands’ private traffic through integration of the various functions on WeChat Mini Program, WeCom and WeChat.
Marketing Technology News: ViacomCBS Announces Expanded Distribution Agreement with Hulu
iSCRM provides full consumer-cycle solutions with high-level capabilities of understanding and managing consumers that supports brands with multiple features including:
- Fully tracking consumer actions from all touch-points within the Tencent ecosystem.
- Establishing precise real-time 360-degree consumer profiles through data analytics of consumer social behavior data and consumption information.
- Providing purchase and frequency analysis and advising on data-driven personalized engagement strategies through identification of active and high-value consumers to enhance consumer stickiness and loyalty.
- Digitalizing sales management and evaluation in order to improve internal management efficiency and boost sales revenues.
- Ensuring seamless consumer transfer to retain the valuable consumers and to lower the churn rate when sales representatives leave their companies.
Marketing Technology News: Hootsuite Welcomes Melissa Murray Bailey as SVP of Global Sales
Jian “T.J.” Tang, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of iClick said, “I am very excited to announce the launch of iSCRM, iClick’s first standard SaaS product. This new solution equips clients with the latest smart tools that integrates and optimizes the various functions of Tencent’s continuously evolving ecosystem. We believe iSCRM has great potential to enhance brands’ private domain traffic management and generate higher sales revenues. We will continue to develop leading edge products like iSCRM that empower brands to take advantage of the latest trends in the smart retail era and look forward to the contribution of such standard products to rapidly scaling up iClick’s sales revenue across our mid-tier client base.”
Marketing Technology News: Khoros Acquires CX Innovator Topbox; Snags Fresh Funding from Vista Equity Partners