Highly Modular Solution Creates Transparent and Efficient Programmatic Environment to Buy, Sell, Optimize and Measure Digital Marketing Campaigns Across all Channels and Ad Formats
Kubient, a full-stack digital audience marketing platform, announced today the launch of the Kubient Audience Cloud. The Audience Cloud is a single point of entry for both buyers and sellers to execute and monetize media campaigns in a transparent, programmatic environment with patent pending pre-bid ad fraud prevention. The Audience Cloud infrastructure can be used in its entirety, or buyers and sellers can leverage components to efficiently and effectively reach their audiences, increasing return on ad spend (ROAs) and inventory yield by creating a clean supply chain path.
Kubient’s launch of the Audience Cloud comes on the heels of its recent acquisition of the assets of Fidelity fmxSSP and the launch of its patent-pending Real-Time Bidding Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) advertising solution. Now, Kubient can help fuel transactions across all digital media channels through OpenRTB protocols. In addition, marketers can use Kubient’s proprietary marketplace, to leverage first-party interest, behavior, device, and location-based data. The Audience Cloud is one of the only solutions to have pre-bid fraud protection “baked in” to its marketplace.
Marketing Technology News: Salesforce’s Dreamforce 2019 Perfectly Sums Up the ‘Martech’ Mood
“The ad buying supply chain has become incredibly fragmented, cluttered and siloed, making it difficult for publishers to realize the value of their audiences and for brands to cost effectively reach them. The industry needs to move away from volume-based buying and selling, and toward connecting relevant audiences,” said Peter Bordes, Chief Executive Officer of Kubient. “Kubient’s Audience Cloud helps solve the multitude of issues surrounding fragmentation, supply chain inefficiencies and ad fraud. Our flexible, end-to-end marketplace provides buyers and sellers with the next generation of infrastructure and tools to trade based on their needs and workflow.”
The Audience Cloud key features and functionality also include:
- Audience Data — Access to hyper-targeted first-party interest and behavioral data as well as device identification to effectively distribute and execute omnichannel audience retargeting.
- Omnichannel — Ability to drive brand reach, traffic and transactions on all digital channels (DOOH, OTT, video, mobile, desktop, email, streaming, podcasts and in-app) and formats (display, video, native and audio) as well as cross-channel retargeting.
- Ad Fraud Prevention — Kubient’s patent-pending artificial intelligence-driven, pre-bid fraud prevention solution stops ad fraud, saves money & increases your reach.
- Direct Marketplace PMP — Kubient enables Buyers and Sellers to connect directly allowing for an optimized, transparent supply chain.
- Multi-Variant Targeting and Transparency — Move beyond cookies to behavior, device, and location-based targeting, with real-time reporting to optimize and improve performance.
- Easy Integration — Ability to integrate seamlessly with any DSP (demand-side platform) and SSP (supply-side platform).
- Modularity — Complete end-to-end platform that can be used in its entirety or individual components can be leveraged to manage and control the environment.
Marketing Technology News: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Adds New Feature ‘Data Validation’ to Sync with CRM Data