The Trade Desk Appoints Matt Goldberg as EVP, Global Operations
Promotes Company Veterans to Key Leadership Positions
Global advertising technology leader, The Trade Desk, announced a series of leadership appointments. These appointments come as the company looks to build on its leadership position in data driven advertising, and as one of the most successful tech IPOs of the last decade. They follow additional recent leadership appointments including Tim Sims as the company’s Chief Revenue Officer and Michelle Hulst as Executive Vice President, Global Data and Strategy.
“As we continue to grow and scale globally, we are expanding our leadership team, and I congratulate Matt, Julie, Gruia and Tom on these promotions and appointments,” said Jeff Green, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, The Trade Desk. “As with any winning team, it’s important that we promote and attract the right experts to help us be successful in the years ahead, whether it’s in product, operations, legal and regulatory affairs, or business development.”
Marketing Technology News: Zilliant Named Finalist for Ventana Research Digital Innovation Award
Matt Goldberg has been appointed to Executive Vice President, Global Operations. In this role, Goldberg will oversee all aspects of The Trade Desk’s operations, including the company’s rapid geographic expansion. Goldberg joined The Trade Desk in January 2020, following global expansion roles at companies such as NewsCorp, Liberty Interactive/QVC Corp, and Lonely Planet.
“The Trade Desk is a global company and is quickly establishing itself as the data driven advertising leader in key markets around the world,” said Goldberg. “Maintaining our global mission and culture while adapting to local market customs and nuances will be key to future growth.”
Marketing Technology News: Zendesk Commended by Frost & Sullivan for Its Customer-focused Sales Force Automation Solution
In addition, The Trade Desk announced the following leadership promotions:
- Julie Kleeman, Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
- Kleeman has been with The Trade Desk since 2016 and oversees a wide range of legal and regulatory affairs including data and marketing partnerships, and sales and inventory negotiations.
- Gruia Pitigoi-Aron, Senior Vice President, Product
- Pitigoi-Aron has been with The Trade Desk for five years and is expanding his responsibilities to cover all product development, user experience and enterprise solutions.
- Tom Kelly, Senior Vice President, Business Development, North America
- Prior to this promotion, Kelly was Regional Vice President, Business Development, US West, where he oversaw the rapid expansion of key West Coast offices.
Marketing Technology News: Entravision Appoints Stephen Chung as Chief Revenue Officer for Its International Digital Business