Company opens Munich headquarters and appoints proven sales leader Thomas Hellweg as Managing Director as business doubles year-over-year
Highspot, the sales enablement solution that reps love, announced the launch of its Austria, Germany and Switzerland (DACH) operations, headquartered in Munich. Experienced enterprise B2B sales executive Thomas Hellweg has joined Highspot to lead expansion in the DACH region as the company continues doubling year-over-year (YoY) across all primary business metrics.
Marketing Technology News: Xactly Announces New Salestech App on Slack to Track Sales Performance
“Our number one priority is to enable our customers’ success,” said Highspot CEO Robert Wahbe. “This is a global effort, and our expansion is another important step in that mission. Thomas’ experience, market knowledge and passion for solving customer challenges will be instrumental in how we support DACH businesses in driving strategic growth.”
Hellweg brings more than 25 years of experience in building, leading and rapidly growing enterprise technology sales at IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and most recently, Pegasystems. Hellweg, who has a proven history of leading exponential revenue growth for multi-million dollar enterprise sales teams, will lead Highspot’s go-to-market strategy in DACH as the company’s international expansion continues.
“Now, more than ever, revenue teams across Europe need technology that enables them to authentically connect with customers,” said Hellweg. “Selling well today is both an art and a science. Highspot empowers salespeople to become trusted experts and because of this, we have an immense opportunity to help DACH companies deliver better buyer experiences.”
Marketing Technology News: SAS Uses Analytics, AI to Empower Community and Track Pandemic
The new DACH operation comes on the heels of significant milestones for Highspot over the last 12 months:
- Doubled across primary business metrics: Lifetime customers, users and annual recurring revenue (ARR) more than doubled, and expansion ARR has increased more than 350 percent.
- Raised Series D funding: Highspot secured $135 million in a two-part Series D raise to fuel global expansion and further extend its product differentiation.
- Launched industry-first technology: In September 2019, the company introduced its SmartPage technology, giving go-to-market teams guidance alongside content so they can have the most effective customer conversations.
- Ranked highest in customer satisfaction: Highspot is the perennial leader in sales enablement on G2 Crowd, taking the top ranking once again in Spring 2020, and is also the highest-rated sales enablement solution on other major customer review sites including Salesforce AppExchange, Microsoft Store, Google Play and Apple AppStore. Highspot’s unmatched customer experience helped the company switch more than 40 customers from competitive solutions in 2019.
- Earned recognition for innovation and culture: Highspot earned awards including No. 2 Best Workplace in Technology by Fortune Magazine, Top Rated Award by TrustRadius, Stevie Award for Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year, among many others.
Marketing Technology News: iClick Interactive Listed in the Top 10 Ad Management Companies 2020 by CIO Advisor APAC