Mediafly Launches Jumpstart Presentations
Mediafly, a provider of sales enablement technology, content management, and advisory services that create interactive, value-based selling experiences, announced the launch of Jumpstart Presentations, a new offering to help brands accelerate their digital sales transformation and move beyond the traditional pitch presentation.
The no-risk, cost-efficient program is Mediafly’s latest, most transformative offering since its recent acquisition of visual communication solution Presentify, positioning the company as the only sales enablement provider in the market that combines content creation, content management technology, and content usage analytics all in one platform. Jumpstart Presentations boosts companies’ digital selling transformation by providing out-of-the-box, animated, engaging presentations that accelerate the path to purchase and drive revenue – without risk and in less than three weeks.
“The data is clear – more than 80% of the sales cycle is happening in remote settings and will likely stay there for the long haul,” said Tom Pisello, Chief Evangelist, Mediafly. “Meeting the remote selling challenge means supporting sellers with the tools and counsel they need to fuel collaborative conversations and tell dynamic, interactive stories about buyers’ business problems. The goal isn’t just to keep buyers awake; it’s to bring them a more interactive, engaging, differentiated experience that drives results.”
Marketing Technology News: Yotpo Study: Holiday Shopping Habits of Homebound Consumers in the US and UK
Marrying Mediafly’s leading sales enablement technology and AI-powered analytics with Presentify visual storytelling capabilities allows Mediafly to transform ordinary, static content into highly visual and interactive sales and marketing stories that inspire buyers to ‘yes.’ Customers that sign-up for the new Mediafly Jumpstart Presentations program have the ability to create and distribute interactive sales presentations from native out of the box templates (and the ability to customize further).
Key benefits include:
– 3-week, rapid development for sales and marketing teams
– No-risk investment, with the ability to cancel at any time
– Out of the box interactive presentation templates and customization options to update your existing presentations
– Content management and distribution of the presentations and related content via Mediafly’s sales enablement and content management technology along with share links
– Ability to track exactly what sellers present in on-line meetings, how it was shared afterward, and how it was consumed to improve future content strategy and investments
Marketing Technology News: RollWorks and Sendoso Launch Partnership