MindTickle Recognized in Gartner’s 2020 Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms as a Representative Vendor
MindTickle meets all eight top use cases for sales enablement platforms defined within the report
MindTickle, the leader in Sales Readiness technology, announced that it has been recognized as a Representative Vendor in Gartner‘s 2020 Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms. According to the report, “Gartner defines sales enablement platforms as tools that unite sales enablement functions with customer-facing sales execution. They predominantly support native content, sales training delivery and reinforcement, and sales coaching.” Gartner identified MindTickle as a Representative Vendor meeting all of the use cases for Sales Enablement Platforms, including customer-facing selling, relationship selling, seller onboarding, continuous education, sales coaching, channel enablement, SDR (inside sales), and sales manager processes. The authors also note that “Sales enablement platforms provide essential functionality to support sales organizations, especially in a postpandemic recovery.”
“Many B2B and enterprise sales teams are working primarily remotely now and for the foreseeable future. Being remote but ready means onboarding, training, coaching and skills development need to occur remotely as well,” said Krishna Depura, CEO and co-founder of MindTickle. “To maximize the potential of every seller and customer-facing rep, organizations must pursue strategies and technologies that support a personalized, adaptive experience to ensure the desired mix of field knowledge, skill, and behavior for the situation. MindTickle is preparing customer-facing reps to be on message and on task, no matter where they are physically, where they are in the sales process or the customer’s buying journey.”
Marketing Technology News: Drift Expands Beyond Conversational Marketing
The authors of the Gartner report found that “COVID-19 initially caused an overall increase in purchase and adoption of sales enablement technology. This increased demand will persist, with sales enablement technology becoming a core tech stack purchase for organizations with both direct and partner channels.”
An analysis of MindTickle platform data found that organizations are equipping customer-facing sales teams with the knowledge and skills required to be successful in the “new normal.” This is taking the form of solutions for remote onboarding and re-boarding, virtual quarterly business reviews and sales kick-offs, remote field communications for alignment and messaging consistency, remote skills development and coaching, and measurement of remote seller readiness with reporting and analytics insights.
Marketing Technology News: Creatio Named A Leader in The 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant
To support companies now and in the future, MindTickle has released a number of features and resources to support remote and ready teams.
- Remote and Ready solutions and resources incorporating insights and best practices for virtual enablement events like business reviews, kick offs and bootcamps, as well as for virtual coaching and skills development, remote onboarding and field communications for strategic alignment
- Model Pitch and other AI-enhancements to Missions virtual role play for remote skills development
- Content Authoring Collaboration, which allows MindTickle admins to facilitate and streamline collaboration with subject-matter experts (SMEs) to create engaging content for sales enablement and readiness programs.
- Spaced Reinforcements leveraging microlearning coupled with spaced repetition, retrieval practice, coaching, and personalization to promote knowledge retention
- And to help organizations make the shift to remote onboarding, coaching, skills development and learning, MindTickle has also partnered with leading providers of sales training and methodology including Corporate Visions, Sandler Training, Performance Solutions International (PSI), and Halifax Consulting.
“MindTickle’s complete focus on customer-ready capability is powered by a mix of AI-enhanced technology, mobile-ready learning and coaching applications, best practices, integrations and services expertise. This holistic approach sets us apart and makes us a preferred partner for Sales Readiness,” said Gopkiran Rao, chief strategy and marketing officer at MindTickle. “Modern buyers are expecting and evaluating greater levels of service across their buying journey as a series of micro-experiences — and every experience is only as good as their last product support or vendor service interaction. To that end, MindTickle is partnering with our customers to define, adopt and implement best practices for onboarding and ongoing delivery of field-ready knowledge, measurable skills and observable execution and coaching in the field. This results in a set of measurable KPIs and metrics which offer a real-time understanding of these employees’ revenue-producing and brand-building capability.”
Marketing Technology News: Pointillist Launches Customer Journey Analytics and Orchestration Platform