Factual Launches Measurement Intelligence to Track Real-World Conversions and Optimize Campaigns Across New and Emerging Digital Channels
New Product Follows More Than 400% Growth in Factual’s Current Measurement Offerings
Factual, the location data company, announced Measurement Intelligence, a new product that helps brands, advertisers and agencies clearly access andunderstand campaign performance metrics and ROI using real-world visitation data through a self-service dashboard.
Measurement Intelligence launches following a landmark year for the company, which raised $42 million in new funding and expanded its global presence, launching into the JAPAC region. Factual data, which is used by all 50 of the top national advertisers, was also proven to have a 202% ROI and $2.5 million profit uplift over three years, according to Forrester Research.
Factual launched its first measurement offering, Measurement Data, in early 2018 and has seen more than 400% revenue growth year-over-year along with a 215% increase in its measurement customer base. The company’s high-quality, in-store visitation data is integrated within most major marketing platforms, which together represent more than 80% of all programmatic spend, including The Trade Desk, Google Marketing Platform, and more than a dozen others. Factual is currently running hundreds of concurrent campaigns and active data feeds for customers across the advertising ecosystem.
Measurement Intelligence is a new product that offers detailed campaign reporting through a web-based dashboard, along with the ability to understand conversions and optimize for success. By capturing ad exposure data from customer campaigns and using insights derived from real-world visitation, Measurement Intelligence delivers in-depth analysis and actionable insights to marketers.
Marketing Technology News: Equinix Acquires Switch Datacenters’ AMS1 Data Center Business in Amsterdam
Some of the benefits offered by Measurement Intelligence include:
- Mid-flight optimization: Data is updated on a weekly basis, not weeks or months post-campaign, allowing for in-campaign optimization using real world conversion data
- Deterministic measurement: All visits measured are actual, real-world visits observed by Factual’s Observation Graph, which encompasses 300 million devices, and not built off data modeled or measured from a panel
- Cross-screen understanding: Expand beyond mobile using Factual’s measurement pixel, which leverages The Trade Desk’s unified ID, as well as cross-device capabilities from Tapad and Drawbridge
- Capabilities for emerging channels: Giving advertisers the ability to measure campaigns run on new and emerging channels, like advanced TV and digital out-of-home (OOH)
- True understanding of lift and incrementality: Control groups generated by Factual using hundreds of attributes, including past visitation and demographic data, can be set-up pre-, mid-, or post-campaign flight to measure the impact or lift associated with advertising spend
- Campaign-driven customer insights: The dashboard offers advertisers a complete picture of converted customers, uncovering insights to help drive new targeting strategies for acquisition. Factual’s behavior profiles can be used to assess campaign effectiveness at reaching the ideal customer, and reveal insightful targeting recommendations for easy-activation in future campaigns.
Marketing Technology News: Store Brands Surge by 40% Plus in Mass Retail Channel over 5 Years, Far Outpacing National Brands
Measurement Intelligence also allows advertisers to simply and effectively measure and optimize campaigns on channels beyond traditional programmatic, including advanced TV and digital OOH, which often pose a challenge as measurement metrics vary widely between platforms. Clients are already using Factual data to measure campaigns on these emerging platforms via Factual partners including Roku, Samsung Ads, and Vistar Media, assessing drive-to-store visitation and unlocking insights into shopper intent that can lead to targeting optimization.
Measurement Intelligence is built upon Observation Graph, Factual’s proprietary dataset that interprets the movements of 300 million monthly active devices and filters billions of inputs daily, including place visitation and activity detection, derived from mobile SDKs. Factual’s high-quality data is deterministic, always neutral and never bound to specific media, targeting or attribution providers.
“Marketers today have more reach and distribution options than ever before, but the disparity between platforms and reporting metrics makes it challenging to demonstrate the full value of campaign investments and optimize every dollar spent,” said Brian Czarny, chief marketing officer, Factual. “Measurement Intelligence uses the real-world behavior patterns of consumers to connect and optimize online and offline marketing campaigns, centered on what matters most to marketers – getting customers into stores and accurately measuring lift, ROI and foot traffic.”
Marketing Technology News: Pramati Technologies Launches Chatlets.ai to Help Enterprises Optimize Website Conversion Rates