Social Media Marketing To Have Strong Impact On Event Promoter Businesses | Discover Company Insights On BizVibe
BizVibe has identified an increasing focus on social media marketing as a major trend for the event promoters industry. Event promoters are turning to social media to create buzz around events. Facebook events, Twitter, hashtags, email, and other digital tools are being used to popularize events and generate ticket sales. This trend is expected to have a strong influence on event promoters, especially in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Key Insights Provided for Event Promoters
In addition to the impact of emerging trends on businesses, BizVibe company profiles contain numerous high-quality insights to help users discover, track, compare, and evaluate suppliers or sales prospects:
- Industry challenges with their relevance and influence segmented by geography
- Risk of doing business score segmented by operational, financial, compliance, and country risk
- Top company competitors at the global, regional, and national levels
- Names of top company decision makers, their job titles, and social profiles
- Company financials such as annual revenue, profitability ratios, and management effectiveness
- Latest press releases and company information
Get Started for Free and Unlock all Insights
Marketing Technology News: Zoom Launches Zoom Phone Appliances, Empowering the Hybrid Workforce
Event Promoter Service Categories
BizVibe’s platform contains 10M+ company profiles, spanning across 200+ countries, and categorized into 40,000+ products and services. The event promoters industry group features 3,000+ company profiles categorized into multiple product and service categories. Each category contains detailed insights dedicated to helping procurement and sales teams find trusted suppliers and target sales prospects.
The event promoter service categories include:
- Event Production Services
- Corporate Entertainment Services
- Party Entertainment Services
- Sports Event Planning Services
Get Free Company Profile Access for all Categories
BizVibe for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe is the modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe provides outstanding product features for both category managers and sales professionals.
For buyers, BizVibe helps companies quickly discover and shortlist suppliers, compare companies, create customized alerts for supplier news, and send RFI/RFPs from pre-built templates. For sales teams, Bizvibe allows users to efficiently build prospects lists, track and evaluate companies, and integrate their CRM.
This all-in-one platform was designed to equip users with all necessary tools needed to complete the entire buying/sales cycle in a single workspace.
Marketing Technology News: The Most Trusted Source Of Advertising Spend Data, Standard Media Index Extends Analytics…