Altify’s Winter’18 Revolutionizes Account Planning with Enriched UX and Simple Plans
Easy Account Planning, Team Collaboration, and New Executive Insight Capabilities Transform Complex Team Selling
Altify, a pioneer in digital sales transformation technology, today announced its new Winter‘18 release, designed to help b2b sales leaders and their teams more easily collaborate around the customer to improve win rates and sales velocity. Altify’s Winter’18 enables sales teams to set up their account plans in minutes and get guidance on the right level of planning for every opportunity, while also providing more data and insight for sales leaders and front-line sales managers. Time-pressed sales teams can now work collaboratively, effectively, quickly and intuitively using Altify’s Winter’18.
Built natively on the Salesforce platform, Altify helps salespeople, managers, and executives achieve sustained revenue growth and sales success. Altify customers include– Autodesk, Bell Canada, Brocade, BT, GE, Honeywell, HP Enterprise, Johnson Controls, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, Salesforce, and Software AG.
Altify’s Winter’18 Helps Sales Team to Better Understand and Serve Customers
At the time of this announcement, Peter Redfern, Director, Global Enterprise Accounts at Johnson Controls, said, “We focus on helping our customers be more successful by providing productive, secure and sustainable solutions. Altify’s Winter’18 release gives our sales leaders more insight and it makes it easier for our sales teams to build plans and deliver value to our customers.”
Steve Grywul, Director, National Enterprise Sales, Bell Canada, said, “Selling to large accounts starts with truly understanding their business and what is important to them. The new Altify Winter ’18 release makes it easy for us to collaborate to gain insights and map their priorities so that we understand how to best serve our customers.”
Anthony Reynolds, CEO of Altify, said, “The best enterprise sales leaders understand that sales is a team sport.”
Anthony added, “Our latest release gives sales leaders real insight on their key accounts and strategic opportunities, with the ease and simplicity of a solution to empower the entire extended team. Best of all, with our new plan set up, sales reps will spend less time planning, and more time in front of the customer.”
Altify’s Winter‘18 Offers Collaborative User Experience to Sales Team
Altify’s Winter‘18 release gives executives total control over account plans and sales deals, while also providing simplicity and an improved user experience that takes advantage of Salesforce’s Lightning platform. Altify provides the only account management and opportunity management solution that is built natively on the Salesforce platform.
The new release allows opportunity and account plan to be easily configured so users only see what they need based on account size or deal complexity.
Altify Winter‘18 focuses on —
Executive Insight – Best practice deal management and team management dashboards providing coaching insight; monitoring activity and looking for the right engagement with prospects. Front-line sales managers using Winter ‘18 support their teams more effectively to develop key deals across well-targeted accounts. Key plan elements can be quickly exported to PowerPoint and Word for executive meetings and deal reviews.
- Simple plan set-ups – Guided workflow and best practices allow sales teams to create new account plans in minutes. Pre-configured opportunity plan types ranging from easy to complex help salespeople get started quickly and enable everyone in the wider team to get involved and to understand client needs and their role on the account team from the outset.
- Salesforce-native, collaborative User Experience – Enhanced Lightning user experience provides easy and intuitive navigation and a single cloud repository stores all sales plan assets for a consistent, user-friendly and collaborative user experience. The new features and UX improvements are available in both Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic.
Best Practices in Account Planning from GE Healthcare
To learn more about Altify Winter’18 or to understand best practices in strategic account management, register for a live webinar on 24 January entitled, An Inside Look: Account Planning at GE Healthcare. The webinar will look at how GE Healthcare–
- Delivers enhanced customer insight to understand clients’ needs
- Increases guidance and support for their sales and account teams to position GE solutions
- Improves team selling via collaborative user experiences
- Delivers executive and sales insight with Altify’s new Winter’18 release
Currently, Altify provides sales teams with digital transformation platform to win the opportunities that matter, grow revenue in their key accounts and improve sales execution with guided selling, with a suite of sales management software that improves opportunity and account management.