Includes Interactive 3D Animated Entrance Installation, Exclusive Portrait Studio and 3D Marketplace Showcase
Shutterstock, Inc. one of the leading global creative platforms for transformative brands and media companies, announced it will be bringing a multi-dimensional immersive experience to this year’s Cannes Lions festival. As the world’s largest 3D marketplace, Shutterstock, powered by TurboSquid is curating a colorful and futuristic experience featuring AR, VR and 3D elements that will highlight its impressive collection and capabilities. The experience will run throughout the festival from Monday, June 20 through Friday, June 24 at Croisette Corner Square Reynaldo Hahn, Boulevard de La Croisette.
At the space, guests will enter a whole new experience of dimension through a 3D animated entrance installation. Once inside, they will have the exclusive opportunity to be photographed in a portrait studio hosted by renowned photographer David Fisher. Additionally, guests will be able to interact with a dynamic AR exhibit and bring images to life using their smartphones to unlock custom 3D effects, as well as sample Shutterstock’s 3D marketplace through a rotating on-site showcase.
“As we enter the age of the Metaverse, Shutterstock continues to evolve and remains at the forefront of creative innovation, and we are thrilled to have such a powerful presence and showcase our unmatched 3D capabilities at Cannes Lions, a festival that emphasizes the value of creativity,” said Jamie Elden, Chief Revenue Officer at Shutterstock. “Shutterstock’s transformation as the premium destination for 3D models and as a leading platform for creatives comes to life with our 3D Gallery Experience, which allows attendees to become immersed in the dimensions of our Shutterstock world.”
Marketing Technology News: Trident AB Ranks As the Most-Trusted A/B Testing Tool on Shopify
Shutterstock will also be hosting the following panels in the space:
- Defying Dimensions: Virtual Production and the 3D Future
- Message: Every company used to be a technology company. Now, companies across every industry – from auto to entertainment – will be a 3D company. How are advertisers and creatives using 3D technologies today? And how can they prepare their craft and cater to clients for the Metaverse, and the 3D future?
- Panelists: Aiden Darné (VP, Head of Global Production, Shutterstock Studios), Dade Orgeron (VP of 3D Innovation, Shutterstock/TurboSquid) + TBA Speakers
- Defying Limitations: Ensuring Diversity and Equity in the Metaverse
- Message: Social media has reshaped life for people around the globe, and the metaverse takes this one step further. Join us to learn how to make these realities more representative of the world around us, and how change needs to start at the creation of the metaverse.
- Panelists: Meghan Schoen (Chief Product Officer, Shutterstock), Jason McClelland (Chief Marketing Officer, Shutterstock) + TBA Speakers
- Defying Ambiguity: Demystifying NFTs and the Metaverse
- Message: The list of industry jargon grows longer everyday. Learn to navigate the terminology and the technology and set up your brand for success in the Metaverse.
- Panelists: Dade Orgeron (VP of 3D Innovation, Shutterstock/TurboSquid), Paul Teall (VP, 3D Strategy and Operations, Shutterstock/TurboSquid) + TBA Speakers
“With Shutterstock’s recent strategic mergers and acquisitions, this is the perfect time to share our story at Cannes Lions 2022,” added Jason McClelland, Chief Marketing and Customer Care Officer at Shutterstock. “Shutterstock remains committed to looking ahead at the future of marketing and the creative industries, and we look forward to discussing these topics, Shutterstock’s place during these exciting times and more.”
Additionally, through its Create Fund Artist Investment Program, the Company is launching the Shutterstock Diversity in 3D Program, which offers a total of $30,000 in production grants to three 3D artists from diverse backgrounds to help diversify Shutterstock’s content collection, as well as provide professional and financial support. All 3D artists selected for this grant will receive a 100% royalty rate for one year, pre-production and marketing support for their work using Shutterstock platforms, personalized content briefs, and a dedicated account manager.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jeffrey Ha, Chief Go-to-Market Officer at Rev